Infant care no dinner - Need Advise

Sasa_sa

Hi parents, anyone sending your child to infant care? I need advise as the infant care my daughter goes to does not provide dinner, and she's 7.5 month old. She only reaches home at 6.30pm and her sleeping time is around 7.30pm-8pm. I am worried that giving her dinner at 6.30pm is too near her bedtime. Is anyone willing to share your experience?

Thanks in advance! :)

I think most infant care or child care no dinner. I suggest u either get a helper and can feed your kid at 530-6pm or engage a nanny who can fetch kid and feed at this time also.

Hope this helps!

Hi parents, anyone sending your child to infant care? I need advise as the infant care my daughter goes to does not provide dinner, and she's 7.5 month old. She only reaches home at 6.30pm and her sleeping time is around 7.30pm-8pm. I am worried that giving her dinner at 6.30pm is too near her bedtime. Is anyone willing to share your experience?

Hi
Where is ur location..
I can fetch ur IO from cc .provide dinner

I think not a problem, 6.30pm dinner, sleep at 7.30-8pm. We need atleast 1hr apart to digest food before sleep right..
Mine sometimes sleep after 30mins dinner.. haha! But I manage to change his body clocking, I make him sleep at 8.30-9pm instead.
So more time for food to digest. But this boy sometimes will wake up at 12am and have supper with us when his parent having supper date.. and fall back to sleep after he satisfied.. hahaha!

IFC don’t provide dinner. I used to pick up my baby form ifc at 630-645pm. She eats her dinner at 7pm , shower than goes to bed at 8pm. But she would wake up at 12am for milk feed.
After they get older, they are more active and bed time may get later. Mine is now 2.5 years old and sleeps at 9-930pm

Back