Indonesian Mommies?

hey cecelia,
sorry busy ... that time only few months, better dun travel. so hows ur cny? which year are u?

hi mommies,
sorry been busy lately,
my gal start school
happy.gif

daughter 2 yrs old (born dec 04)
hubby n i from indonesia (jakarta)
happy.gif

btw anyone know good sinshe around bt batok?
i got a painful shoulder

Hello...
happy.gif

I am an Indonesian Mom To Be from jakarta, living in Spore.. Hubby is american..
We're currently living in Jurong west, Boon Lay Drive.. Anyone live nearby?

Hello Yoan,
This is my 1st pregnancy
happy.gif
so it will be our 1st kid.. I've been here since Jan 2000 though..
How bout you?

Hi ladies
I'm Indonesian married to Japanese. We are staying at Sengkang, and have a 16mths old boy..
Glad tofind this thread
happy.gif

Hi Moms,

I'm New here...I'm an indonesian mom...3 mths fr now I will be relocate to sg... I'll be working in sg..bring my son (19 mth).

All here Indonesian Mommies?

My yahoo ID [email protected]

please add me...
happy.gif

hi everyone...glad to find this thread
happy.gif
i'm an indonesian mummy to be (due in dec)...my husband is indonesian too...we're PRs staying toa payoh

ariyane Kartika

had add you in yahoo

Dinut

welcome here,me also stay in Toa payoh blk 141,where do you stay? I have 1yr old boy

<font size="+2">Ladies</font>

<font size="+2">who used to travel to batam often

I get lobang for cheap ferry tiket`Batam fast`for adult 2 way,indonesian passport and singapore passport both available

pmed or email me if you need them</font>

hmmm this thread has been very quiet...hi wendy! i stay at blk 26 kim keat link/lor 6...good to know that you're in the neighbourhood! r u married to a singaporean? btw i need info about some immigration issues regarding indonesians who are singapore prs...has anyone here ever been in trouble for not reporting their presence in singapore to the embassy? is it against the law if you live in singapore as indonesian citizen n you didnt make report to embassy?

Hi.dinut

yes,I married to singaporean ,I am also PR ,so far I didn`t get any trouble

after I get MY PR I do apply for re entry permit ,so i can go in and out Spore and remain as PR

hi xiau ling! I'm from batam,not that far at all
happy.gif

wendy,i dun have to pay fiscal at all as my passport was issued in batam.
but my hubby had this experience when he reported his presence in singapore to indo embassy they gave him that 4 times a year fiscal free facility (which he didn't need coz he had batam passport).
ended up must pay for the 5th time onwards which i think doesn't make sense.
that's why we're a bit concerned about having to go to embassy later to make birth cert and passport for baby as we're not sure whether they'll make issue if we dun report our presence (we dun want to do this again as they might take away our right from free fiscal like what happened to hubby last time)

wendy...he's adorable! seems to be a very smiley boy
happy.gif
what's his name? according to scan i'll be having a boy too but nt very confident abt it coz ppl say the chance of the gender to 'change' from boy to girl is higher coz sometime it's the placenta etc that the doc saw.
so far seems to be only 2 of us here...hope this thread will come back to life...i'd love to meet more indo mums here!

Dinut

his name Bryan

during pregnant do scan when 5 mths,with DR soeyanto ,he told me is boy and turn out really a boy ,leah

when resided in SG than go to DR KOH at TOa payoh central

wendy

Yr boy so cute & yr boy startin to walk. My son startin to walk about 2 yrs old. hiks... Hiks...

dinut

U always travel go to batam?

xiau ling...i used to travel to batam about once a month,sometimes more...
but nowadays since i got pregnant i travel less...any other mummies here travel there to buy things,go to spa etc?
wendy you go there often? i dun take batam fast these days though...i find the journey shorter when i take wavemaster

met belated 17 agustusan to all :D

xiau ling n wendy...i've added u olredi.
seldom online though...especially @ night but nvm,
can chit chat sometime
happy.gif

wendy,so that means u have to pay fiscal everytime you go to batam? do you go there to find some very-much-missed indo food?
happy.gif

hello sandra n hashisan...great to meet more indo mummies here...maybe we can organize an 'arisan' one day heeheehee

hashisan...u speak japanese?

btw...ibu2 do you use cot or playpen for bb?
or anyone here dun use it at all? (ie let bb sleeps on adult bed?)
n what do u think of changing table? is it necessary? most ppl i know quite happy just using a mat on bed to change bb.

n another thing...(sorry byk nanya,maklum calon ibu baru! :D)
how about bath? where do u usually do it? i mean put the bb bath tub on table,on sink,on bathroom floor (n break ur back?),etc?

Dinut

yeah lor after 4 times used up the free fiscal ,than have to pay bebas fiskal rp500.000

since bryan born I used baby cot and let him sleep on his own

I did not bought the changing table ,just used old way put mat on the bed and change him lor

for bathing I used bathtub ,that hospital give us when discharge

'' Arisan'' good idea leah,so 1 amonth we can meet up for gathering

Hi hi.. Ibu ibu..

HAPPY BELATED NATIONAL DAY
happy.gif

Salam Kenal...
I am from Bogor (but was born in Surabaya)
my hubby is from Bandung..
I am living in Clementi.. is anybody stay there too??

For my baby now, I didnt buy changing table..
I soap him on the bed.. and bath him in the bath tub..
but if you have backache, this might be tiring for your back..
in the beginning, I let my confinement nanny to bath the baby till I find myself fit enough then I do it myself..
and I put my baby on a cot but the first few weeks.. I put him in a small mattres on our bed so that i can reach him easily when he asked for feeding at nights.

Back