I ate rojak. Help!

hi mummies here....

I ate some Chinese rojak just now but realized that Rojak is not a recommended food for Pregnant women as it may contain listeria.

I went to google listeria and the symptoms... seems like the impact on foetus is not good..

I can’t help but worrying and also am upset with myself for subjecting the harm to my foetus....

hi mummies here....

I ate some Chinese rojak just now but realized that Rojak is not a recommended food for Pregnant women as it may contain listeria.

I went to google listeria and the symptoms... seems like the impact on foetus is not good..

I can’t help but worrying and also am upset with myself for subjecting the harm to my foetus....

Yup, cos it contains raw veggie and you don't know how long the boiled egg and shrimps and beansprouts have been lying there. Just wait it out for the symptoms to appear, if no symptoms means you are safe. Just be careful what you eat! Good luck

Chill, I drank beer and ordered extra cockles (don’t know I’m pregnant that time) for my laksa when I’m pregnant too. My baby is 5 months now and is damn cute lol.

So stay relax since already eaten le, can’t be undone. Don’t stress urself and think positive hehe

I'm 30wks pregnant and been craving for rojak but for my baby's sake, I try to eat cooked food. Guess better avoid it first few months of pregnancy esp nowadays so many food contamination issues. Or maybe if you buy it from famous stall (always long queue or many ppl will eat), most slightly you will still eat the fresher ones. Just order the youtiao rojak can alrd lor since you like that. Dont take the bean sprouts.

Back