Husband's affair with a foreigner

I told him I use PI and get evidence for me since you don’t want to admit and keep denying when been caught by me.. and he lie about that bitch is going back and they have “nothing” already and ask me go ahead and complain.. I told him don’t worry.. I WILL go complain and his next message said “you want to make me don’t send money to you” does that consider as “threatening” le right?
use that against him in court if he doesnt wan to pay maintenance.
its already bad enough for him to have affair and worse threaten u like this.

u have to be strong and make sure you lived happier without him

it does sound threatening as it is something u r rightful recipient and being threatened due action of yours which is legitimate

IMG_6258.JPG

Human being is so scary… as I always say: ‘ human being is more harmful than ghost’ hence am afraid of human being than ghost

i am new here...my hb having an affairs with an WP holder which is working as a masseuse. i wan her out of SGP.

i see his gps , booking confirmation and bank statement. he also admit tat BXXXX.

U will need to get the evidence that he went to hotel with her again. Then u can used it to make a complaint so that the masseuse cannot renew her pass.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

Tat BXXXX have left Singapore already as her facebook show. My hb said that he would not contacted her but inside of me feel angry, sad and betray. My hb and I have been married for 14 years and 10 years together. He is a straightforward, honest person and would not touch a DIRTY BXXXX. (Calling a DIRTY BXXXX coz the place they work in not decent massage but gt special service.) He would always protect me. But he lied to me for almost a year and even tot of wanting to marry her. he even admit to me tat he love her. I felt betrayed and hurt. I really duno wat to do. In my mind, I want to divorce but in my heart, i still love my hb. I want to try to forgive him but my mind kept on showing of them together and stuffs.

Hi all..

I am new to this forum. I'd like to seek advise from anyone who have faced similar situation.

I found out that my husband has been having an affair with a foreigner. I engaged the service of a PI to get all the evidences and I have reported the mistress to MOM. So far the case is still under investigation and MOM is not able to advise on the timeline or outcome. The woman has caused a lot of damage to my family and my young child. She became very bold after I found out about their affair. Would like to hear from anyone who have lodged a report with MOM/ICA and if there has been success in getting the homewrecker's work pass revoked/blacklisted in Singapore. Thank you.
Hi Dear ,

May I know how to u report to MOM or ICA?

What is your situation ?

My husband has an affair with Thai lady. They went to hotel few times. I caught them at hotel and still cheat me. Full of lies. After that they still continue to contact each other. I have her contact only. How to find out her name and particulars? I have made police report but the police said they won't investigate due to family matter. So lost now.

My husband has an affair with Thai lady. They went to hotel few times. I caught them at hotel and still cheat me. Full of lies. After that they still continue to contact each other. I have her contact only. How to find out her name and particulars? I have made police report but the police said they won't investigate due to family matter. So lost now.

Is the Thai on working permit here?

U need a PI to get u the evidence then u submit to ICA on MOM so as to blacklist her

U need a PI to get u the evidence then u submit to ICA on MOM so as to blacklist her

Yes , she is holding working pass here. I an heading to ICA if they can get infos.

Hi,
I went to ICA today and get replied that ICA don't Involve. I called MOM, at first ask me report police. I explained that I have reported but police said they wont investigate due to family matter. Then I back to MOM again the officer said get her particulars first then report to us. Now i am looking for PI.

Hi I just contact few PI , They can't get FIN number of the lady. Anyone here knows how to get it? Needs help

Tak a step bk la.
So many thai nation in sg. U can stop the rest?
the prblm lies w your husband. By focusing on 1, u may end up helping ur husband to relieve the sticky one and move on to another. Along the way aso make him smarter.
Waste ur money on such man, might as well go for plastic surgery at least u will look better thereafter.

Hi I just contact few PI , They can't get FIN number of the lady. Anyone here knows how to get it? Needs help
If u have her workpermit number thats all they need, dont need fin number, your PI should be able to get her wp number. There are ways.

Back