How you cope after confinement lady leave?

loveshopg

Hi everyone,
Just like to hear some experience to boost my confidence. My confinement lady would be leaving in 2 days time after she complete her 28 days work. I need to learn how to cope with taking care of baby after she leave. Anyone had the same experience as me? How do you cope? Hope to hear some of your experiences.
Thanks in advance!

my hubby and I discussed about this issue. We didn't want to hire a full time domestic maid but our hands are tied so we decided to engaged professional part time maid to clean up our house like once a week. This at least helped to reduce the time spent on household chores and I can look after my LO. The time spend with my LO is so precious! You may want to try out 6Days Cleaning Service (www.6days.sg). so far so good.

Dear tattywhite,
I’m jn the same situation as you. We engage a freelance domestic helper to clean the house. Now bb is about 5 weeks old then husband going back to work in 2-3 weeks time. Hopefully by then I can manage on my own.

Laundry is the big headache, followed by feeding. Stick to routines and having an extra pair of hands (mum, in-law or hubby) helps a lot!

Back