how to slim down

Wenn Lin

hi, just would like to hear some reviews...

TCM slimming, slimming products such as NUskin or through certified doctors? For sure, loose skin can't do much, but how effective are others?

My Friend goes to slim couture at Singapore shopping centre. Have to follow a strict diet but she says she doesn’t feel hungry. And also did their acupuncture and gua Sha which helped a lot. Think she lost 10kg in a few months. You can try. I want to try but it’s very costly. Every session $200. My Friend said initially have to go twice per week for 2 months. Thereafter about once per week or something

Thanks for sharing...witness some good results from TCM slimming too, but another service provider and price is much more reasonable. With much options, and ofcourse, would like to have the best results :)

Tried many slimming procedures when younger and none were sustainable. Good old fashioned works: moderation in diet and exercise 30 mins a day. There are alot of home based workouts on youtube due to world wide quarantine.

hi, just would like to hear some reviews...

TCM slimming, slimming products such as NUskin or through certified doctors? For sure, loose skin can't do much, but how effective are others?

hi..

Just do keto diet.. i lost 7kg in a month.. =)
Just cut all sort of carbs especially rice, potatoes, noodles and bread.. and most types of fruits..

Eat more healthy fatty food like Sardines, salmon, chicken, meat... fruits, strawberries, blueberries, cherry.. nuts, almonds.. eggs..
google it.. they’ll share more on what you can eat..

basically its cheating your body by eating more fatty food, and your body wants carbo, hence it will convert the fats into carbo this process is call Ketosis..

Drink water only and no sweet stuffs at all..

To be frank, the best way to slim and nice toned body is to exercise and a healthy diet. Nothing can replace both.
You can try HIIT (high intensity interval training). A 10mins session every day coupled with a nice diet will do the trick.

I agree with JasonT. Nothing compares to exercise + diet. Dont think these are simple stuffs. Both need some form of sacrifices. For exercises, you need to commit yourself at least 3 times weekly for 1hr each. You can start off with stroll, follow by slow jog. Finish off with some stationary exercises. For diet, healthy food can never be as delicious and fullness feeling as junk food, Do not jump straight to replace your diet with lots of healthy food. It's difficult for beginner to sustain. Start off slowly by reducing sugar and oil in your diet. Then slowly add veg and fruit into your meal. You will get used to if you changed your mindset and lots of motivations to keep going. At the end of 1mth, you will start to feel the difference. So, dont admire people who has great body shape. Let others admire you.

Few months back around end of December 2019, I have tried Nuskin. I have see good results and my health gained back.

My appetite became smaller after this program. I'm back to my slimmer shape now!

Back