Hope to make more friends with sincere mummies

gin_ginz

Hi, I am a SAHM and would like to make more friends. Looking for sincere friends only. I find it so hard to make new friends. Any mummies willing to be friends with me can PM me. BTW, I am living in the northeast area.

hi there,

I am a working mum, with very flexible work schedule, and is also interested to know more people.

I am staying in AMK.

hihi I'm also a SAHM. I'm staying in Sengkang. I have a 3.5yo gal.

<font color="0000ff">gin_ginz</font> and <font color="0000ff">fairytwinkle_08</font>,
where in northeast do u stay?

<font color="0000ff">trina_lim</font>
where do u stay? how old is your kid(s)?

<font color="0000ff">Diana</font>
wow envy u have flexible work schedule. Actually i'm trying to look for part-time job but couldn't find any suitable one. haiz.
How old is your kid(s)?

Mulberry,

My boy is turning 4 yrs old in May and my gal is 16 months plus.

Dun envy, u can too de. I can share more with u if u are keen to know more ya. Juz PM me ya.

;-)

Hi All,

I'm alsoa SAHM staying in Northeast ( SK) . A proud mummy of a 22 month daughter and a newborn son.
happy.gif
nice to meet you! Gin, How old is your baby?

Hi Mommies!

I'm also looking to meet more mommies. Most of my friends are still either single or married without kids, so it's hard to meet up. I have a 3 year old boy. We're at Sengkang.
happy.gif

WAAAAAHHH!!! So many sengkang mummies!! I'm a Sengkang SAHM too! I have 2 girls. 1 is almost 3 y.o. and the other is 10.5mths old. can have playdates!!

I m staying in SK too!
Working mum, but weekend is full time for my kids!
Actually wanna look for playdates for my son,, 2.5y o.
I consistently take him to the playgrd in the morn but he has grown bored of the few nearby playgrds!
I stay near buangkok mrt!

woohoo so many SK mommies!
those with kid which is 3yo, i gather they are in N1 this year right? which school/kindy they go to?
mine is N2 this year and goes to Dayspring kindy.

Jio me also if got playdates. hee but think my gal will be the oldest. She's a 2008 baby.

Diana,
oh ur boy is also 2008 baby right? same as mine
happy.gif
but her bday is in August.
oh i interested. ok will PM u later. ;)

Mulberry,

My boy is born in May 2008. His birthday is coming soon, so nw he is asking for Angry Bird theme cake for his CC celebration. Wahahaha

Hi all mummies,

I am a FTWM n staying in sengkang. I have 2 gals(4 years old n 2 years old). Weekend bringing my gals to my mother's place at hougang ave 3.

Most of my friends not married yet so no common topics. Looking to know more mummies here.

Hi mummies.. I would like to be part of your 'gang' too
happy.gif

Absolutely difficult to find sincere friends. Haha,, maybe we should form a support group, eg, for kids' issues, cooking tips, housekeeping tips, etc.. Haha new-age aunty lah me!

I stay quite far, Choa Chu Kang area, with 3 kids!!

I'm working too.

Hello everyone,

I have just quit my job recently to study full time and work part-time. I live in Yio Chu Kang.

Nice to meet all of you
happy.gif

Hi mummies

I'm staying at hougang. Pls jio me if there's any playdate. I will love my children to meet more friends. As my kids have no cousins to play with.

Hi ladies, actually I chanced upon this thread when I typed in SAHM under the search function on this site. Reason is, I m at a stage where probably a lot of u sahms can fully understand. I m currently a FTWM n hv got 2 kids, DS is already 6 yo n DD is only 2 this yr. I m seriously contemplating converting to PT wrk next yr. I m beginning to c my own DD gtg v v sticky with my MIL who is the main caretaker. Doesn't feel v gd. I realise how impt it is to really spend time nurturing my own kids when they r at this age. M sure most of u feel this way otherwise u prob won't b a SAHM.

Perhaps like u in the past, I m struggling with this thot....financially can tahan anot? This is the main factor pulling me back. I reckon that no matter how much I earn, it will never seem enuf. Humans r as such. My husband earns a steady income n I wld say it's pretty decent. But I m jus worried if we can still pay off our insurance bills, utilities n whether can still afford some toys for our kids.

I wld greatly apprec if mummies here can gimme some advice.

Hi ladies, I'm a SAHM staying in Bishan. I have a daughter aged 4 this year and am currently due to give birth to my boy in June. Would love to get to know other mummies staying near me too!

hiya, i'm a SAHM of a 3 yo ger..staying at sengkang too! wld love to mit more mummies=)

Van, i tink it al boils down to wat u wan..i always believe money can be earned but yr child wil only have his/her childhood once...you may not be able to buy as many toys for yr kids or clothes/bags for yourself but I reali tink dat kids wan our attention more than toys..they wld be hapi wif u ard, even just lying on the bed and tok nonsense or just going down to the playgrd..and in terms of development, i see vast progress in my ger ever since i stopped work 1 yr ago..though I must say it's actually more tiring to look after a child 24/7 than to work but definitely worth it.

Hihi,

I am a working mother of 1 cute little daughter of 14 months staying in Bishan area
happy.gif

I also would like to know mummies who stay around my vicinity
happy.gif

Feel free to PM me.

Cheers!

Hihi!

I m a working mommy staying at serangoon. I have a lovely 2.5yo boy.

Like van, I am also contemplating of switching from FT to PT. But my HB did not support me becos I have PIL to take care of my boy and hence, not necessary for me to stay at home. Also, our lifestyle will be compromise with 1 income. But I am really unhappy at work and hope to take a rest and have some personal time. However, if I quit, maybe hard for me to find another job in future as I am approaching 40.

Any mommy with similar situation keen to share their thoughts?

Also keen to know more mommy. Pls pm me.
happy.gif

hihi

i'm a working mummy staying at hougang area with a 11 weeks old boy...

i will also like to know more mummies, so that my boy has more friends to play with...
happy.gif

PM me k..

Hihi

I hv a 2 yo girl n a 1yo boy. Staying in amk. Currently not working n planning to go back to work in sept. But after reading rin's post, am having 2nd thoughts.

Wld love to know more mommies.

Hi hi,

I am a working mum, and is also interested to know more mumies. I hv 2 boys. I am staying TPY area. Everday after work busy to rushing back to pick up my 2 boys at AMK my PIL place. Getting more tired when my hubby often at business trip every months in 2 weeks time feel terrible for me.
sad.gif

Hi Serenity,
Ya, i got similar situation same like u. Keep thinking quit or dun quit at my work too.

@mulberry: My son is in Dayspring nursery too. Which class is ur kid in? Mine is Lily1

I am a FTWM staying at sengkang. My boy is coming to 4 yrs end of this month and girl is 20 months old,

Hi

i am a FTWM with 2 girls staying in TPY. I also feel like switching to SAHM but my mum is helping me to look after my kids and also 1 less income for the family. Very tiring of working nowadays.

Hi Erineting,

can understand your situation, although my mum help me to look after my girls at my house, i also have to rush back home so that she can go out for her activity. Very tired and stressful.

Hi Mummies,

I am new here. Good to see so many Sengkang/Hougang mummies &amp; most of you SAHM! envy leh....

I am staying at Sengkang too, 3 kids at age of 4YO,2.5YO &amp; 6 months.

Any mummies can recommend enrichment class to improve english language for Nursery? My 4yo boy still not fluent when speaking English, probably because raise by my mum who is 100% Chinese speaking.

I am a "working from home" mum. I find it hard to make new friends too? I stay in AMK. Has an affinity with SK too as my mum stays there and I visit her every week

Hi all mummies, I am a hougang mummy and chanced upon this thread which has been 2 yrs ago. Am interested to get to know some mummy friends. My son is 2.5yrs old now.

I would like to know more mommy friends as well! I'm married with 1 child and working.

My working hours are long, so didn't get to spend much time with my child. Thank God I have a good helper which I can trust..

I hope I can be a SAHM as well but financially unable to do so.. :(

hihi,

im staying in punggol drive. hope to make more mummies friends to discuss abt kids and work etc :D
im at Full time working mother with 2 kids, 5T boy and 18m old girl

This is cool.. I am staying in sk. My girl is 6.5 yrs old.. haha.. one of the oldest kid ard here? Good to know SAHM / new friends ard this area.

Hi Mummies,

I am new here. Good to see so many Sengkang/Hougang mummies &amp; most of you SAHM! envy leh....

I am staying at Sengkang too, 3 kids at age of 4YO,2.5YO &amp; 6 months.

Any mummies can recommend enrichment class to improve english language for Nursery? My 4yo boy still not fluent when speaking English, probably because raise by my mum who is 100% Chinese speaking.

Rachel,
you can try reading to him/ all your kids. We had been reading to my girl since she was 1ish year old. Many of my friends are totally impressed with her command of English. I am now trying to get her interest in Chinese. Trust me.. It is good to start with Chinese. My friend's kid is like yours, but once she goes to Primary school.. she now speaks with an accent like all her other friends.

Hi,

I am a soon to be mother who is delivering my boy in Sep, staying in Sengkang also. Hope to know more mothers here. I do not have facebook though.

Back