Helper needed

Wonderpeony

Hi All/Mummies

I'm a single mother and nb is about 3wks old. As I'm not working at the moment, I need to hunt and get a stable job soon. I need recommendation of helper/maid whose contract is ending. Someone who is dedicated and really experienced in taking care of a newborns onwards.

I have doubts hiring a helper honestly but no choice, no relative or friends to help take care of my child. If I have to place baby in infantcare, I'm afraid it will be rush for me to fetch baby up in future or when I'm required to work OT. Please advise... Thanks a lot.

Hello, you can try Best Helper @ Amk, i gotten my helper there. So far so good. You can try looking for Mr Phng (8660 5975) who is my coordinator. He was very helpful both in the before and after service. Good luck!

Hi All/Mummies

I'm a single mother and nb is about 3wks old. As I'm not working at the moment, I need to hunt and get a stable job soon. I need recommendation of helper/maid whose contract is ending. Someone who is dedicated and really experienced in taking care of a newborns onwards.

I have doubts hiring a helper honestly but no choice, no relative or friends to help take care of my child. If I have to place baby in infantcare, I'm afraid it will be rush for me to fetch baby up in future or when I'm required to work OT. Please advise... Thanks a lot.
Hi. You can contact me at 94369313. Maybe I can help out as I'm not working for this 2mths

Back