Helper/Maid Agency

i would highly recommend Faith Employment Agency.
Me and 4 other gfs who are all mummies took our maids from Faith Emp agency.
it was word of mouth and recommneded to us too. we are all happy with the maid.
I like this agency because the Boss is the one serving us and she also personally interviews all the helpers so she knows them better and thus makes a good recommendation and match helper and employer up right.
And if u check Ministry of manpower website, you will see that she has 0 transfer cases and gd retention rates so i feel that she is a reliable agent.
You will also be able to skype the helper and speak to her personally if u like.
Good luck!
Her name is Monica. u can contact her at 64471636.

Hi. I will suggest you to ask around your friends or relative who has maid to transfer, this would save you lots of trouble and money.

if you do not have such friends or relatives, you can consider visit MOM EA directory http://www.mom.gov.sg/eadirectory/Pages/search.aspx to view all the registered employment agencies near your area. Do look out for some parameter such as retention ratio as it can indicate the quality of the maid service.

another advice for you is to prepare well for the interview, ask questions that reflect your needs.

furthermore, you should read the contract very carefully, especially when it comes to replacement of maids.

you may want to visit some maid portal like www.babyment/maid/maid_search_biodata.php first to select maid that meets your needs, they have collected maids from different maid agencies.

hope this helps.

Hi, I am considering getting my friend's maid since she don't need her anymore. Do you know what's the procedures?

Back