Help Needed for Droopy Breasts

DearElly

Hello mummies, im new to this forum. But i don't know who else to ask, maybe asking all of you is better..

Since I stopped breastfeeding 5months ago, i realised a big change to my breasts.. they have become so soft and lifeless.. its so real, and im feeling very sad about it :(

Does anyone have the same experience as me? What did you do? Does it work?

Please share.. Thank you!

Hi mummy, i have the same experience too.. still trying to recover now, but i see some light as i'm using this cream called Be+, which i bought from Zell-V at Taka. My sis introduced it to me, and I've been using for 2 months now.

The salesperson taught me how to apply the cream with simple massage techniques which takes only like 30secs to complete. I've been doing it and applying every day after shower for 2 months now, i do see some difference. At least my breasts dont look so dull and crumpled like they used to, i also find it less droopy..

U can check it out for urself, i spent like $120 for the tube. Initially i felt it was pricey, but after 2 months im still using the same tube, so i now think its very affordable, especially when i do see some effects..

Hope this can help u too!!

Back