Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

Purin,
no need to envy lah..u start trying for another one leh..then who noes,u oso will get ur hao zi too leh?

emma,
Enzo gor gor..Chloe mei mei sleep liao lah..so cannot see photo..tomolo then i let Chloe see..keke..
Enzo still not asleep meh?hehe..how?my girl pretty? wan to book her for ur future DIL?haha...
btw,if u need to buy things fr KK or KittyLove..can let mi noe..i'm their member..
 


Hi purin,

if i meet u at ur office area before 1pm is it ok? Or do you know when is their stock arriving? Cos i reserve the pacifier from them so will be going down to collect either tml or thursday.
 
Forgetmenot,
I stay at Toh Yi Drive.
My son always tells me, 'Ok, ok. You have repeated many times already'.

Purin,
I find it difficult to speak to my kids in Mandarin at home. They learnt Mandarin when they started nursery. My son also spoke like an ang moh when he first started but at least he was willing to learn. Give Lionel some time.
My son's chinese name is Jun4 Jie2. Gal is Xin1 Yi2.
I asked my gal to fetch me something the other day in Mandarin. She gave me that 'what are you talking about' look.
 
Purin,
My mum buys this A1 curry paste. Just add coconut and onions if you want better taste. Optional of course. However, only certain places sell the genuine A1 brand.

Forgetmenot,
You can't be serious. So fast want to betroth Chloe to Enzo liao ah ?????
 
Janet,
Agreed with you! Healthy BB is more important than the sex of the BB.

To all mummies n mummy-to-be,
Most important is to keep yourself relax and happy all the time when u r pregnant.
 
Purin,
I agree with Forgetmenot. You could get a gal next. So, don't envy lah. Time to get into 'action' when hubby returns from his biz trip liao. HeHeHe.

That's all for now. Gotta prepare my son for his spelling later today. Chat 2moro.
 
emma,
wow..so fast ah..they hve been dating for 8 mths liao ah?keke..btw,can Enzo crawl?my lazi girl still dunno how to crawl..likes to be carry ard..haiz..

Janet n Purin,
at least ur child in gd in one language leh..my DS hor..next time will speak rojak languages..keke..cos sometimes i will speak english to him..then aft tt explain to him in mandarin..then at times..my mil will speak to him in a bit of hokkien..so dunno if he will be confused or not..as he is currently in his one word syllabus..anyway..he is still not talking lah..but think i will faint if one day he start asking alot of questions..
happy.gif
 
Hi Janet,
Same here. My son always gives me that look too. He gave my aunt that look till she gave up and spoke to him in English. In the end, I always have to remind my aunt to speak to him in Mandarin.

Hi Snowberries,
I should be able to meet you on Thursday onwards. You don't go down to KK lunch time . . .go after work then I can meet you. Still unsure if they'll have arrivals from Japan this week cos it's their Golden week.

Hi Ling Ling,
Hopefully DH will get another Philippines assignment. However, I hope he get to go to Hong Kong, Taiwan and Shanghai soon. So that I can join him one weekend and buy my HKs.

Hi Ladies,
If you need me to get anything from Japan, please provide me with the pictures and your budget. Some mark-up may be factored in but I'll buy only if it fits into your budget.
 
forgetmenot,
i'm not sure if my dd can fit L, but then i figure if the size is just nice for her, then no point cause she will outgrow it very fast.

purin,
i don't have any recipe for curry, but my mum cooks from scratch using curry powder and adding in other ingredients like spices, onion, chili, ginger, garlic, etc. when she comes over on thurs i will ask her. but what kind of curry are you looking at? because chicken, beef and fish curry are all VERY different and all have different ingredients. even the curry powder used are all different. and chicken curry also got many kinds. i think most s'poreans are more used to the slightly moe watery kind which they call S'pore chicken curry, and then there are those slightly thicker kind which most indians and malays make. so let me know which type of curry exactly you want and i ask my mum.

for me hor, i usually cheat when i make chicken curry, i just use the Prima instant paste, it even comes with the coconumt milk. the curry tastes VERY nice, and we usually make one BIG pot.
happy.gif
 
Hi Janet/Cupcake/Forgetmenot,
Since we live in the same area, maybe we can meet up and let our DD and DS mix around. Let them be friends and at least we know some of their friends in future.
 
Hi Lani,
I would like to have the Chicken curry first. Can ask her to tell you how to make it? Trust me, you should learn from her. I regret not learning from my mum a lot of things, including baking of cakes. She could make very nice pandan/orange/corn cakes and they were done using the actual ingredients. Not flavourings like most bakeries. There was one cake that she could make and up till now, I couldn't find it elsewhere.
 
purin,
so you want the malay style curry right? it's usually thicker and richer than those normal s'pore curry, and is great to eat with rice, prata, naan or "roti jala". ok, i will ask her this thurs/fri when she is here.
 
Hi Lani,
I love roti Jala too. Can have recipe as well? Hee Hee. . .please don't tempt me further. My mum could make rendang too last time.
 
mom2nat,
did you buy the non-slip bathroom stool from feifei? cause i bought it and it's very nice leh! i think it will be suitable for Nat...
happy.gif
 
purin,
wow! you know roti jala! alot of chinese ppl i know dunno what it is leh! roti jala and chicken curry is one of my FAVE things to eat, and i always ask my mum to cook it for me!
happy.gif


ok i will ask her for the roti jala recipe as well.

eh you like beef rendang too ah? my mum also cooks really good beef rendang...

my hubby is a HUGE fan of malay food. he always tell me that's why he married me, so that he can get to eat malay food everyday! haha!!
happy.gif
 
ok goodnight everyone. me going off to sleep soon, cause gotta wake hubby up tomorrow morning so that he won't be late for reservist...
 
forgetmenot.. yes.. enzo can crawl... and likes to walk around also.... but cannot walk on his own yet lahz.. haha.. muz hold him walk... think girls are lidat.. enzo's gf also dun wanna crawl, dun wanna walk.. hehe...
 
Morning ladies!

she_she,
glad that your DD loves the chair =)..bery sweet hor...

Lani,
YOu are most welcome =)....Glad u like all the stuffs...All looks bery nice rite, especially the bear series boxes =)..

LingLing,
Glad that u are keeping the food warmer for yourself =)...Cos u can take out the 3 smaller containers and use it to put soup instead *winks*...

Forgetmenot,
Was tinking of meeting u,japancraze,hoho,purplepenguin other days lor cos I went to too many places liao, bery tiring lor...too tired to log in yesterday too...

Purplepenguin,japancraze,hoho,Emma,
I will try arrange to meet up with you next sat hor =)....Will sms u to cfm the time again next week...Pls make yourself available next sat hor =)...tks..

Hello kitty,Annie,
I will arrange the delivery with u again hor...Tks for your patience =).

Wlml,
We will arrange a place to meetup hor..will sms u to cfm...tks..

Meiji,
u selling off your LD prizes?

Mom2nat,
Tks for buying the pc cleaner for me...Finally I got it yesterday =)....already started using just now =)...

Purin,
u going Japan this month hor? so nice leh...

All,
Hope I did not leave out anyone hor...hee...old liao, getting forgetful...If I have left u out in the list, pls sms me ya...tks...
 
feifei.. dun mind me asking.. where's urs office ah? if convenient, i ask hub to collect from u? cos he's collecting from bubblesangel's office at YCK too.. thanx!!
happy.gif
 
<font color="aa00aa">Hi Fei Fei,</font>
Good Morning.
Hey, how can you be old leh ?? If you are old, then I am even older. So pls erase that word from yr vocab. HaHaHa.
lol.gif
lol.gif


<font color="aa00aa">Hi Purin,</font>
I have a recipe for opor ayam. My prev maid wrote it b4 she went home. She got her mum to give her the recipe when I asked if she knows how to cook it. Now it's my son's favourite dish.

<font color="aa00aa">Hi Purin/Lani,</font>
I love to eat nasi padang. We patronise this stall at Hoy Fatt Rd. The fried chicken is simply yummy. This stall is just beside the CPIB in the coffeeshop. By 2pm, the food would have finished. Closed on Sundays.
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
Like doing advertisement.
 
good morning!!!

feifei, thanks for your delivery!!!! sorry to keep u waiting....

my gal used the flower cabinet n also the stool....
 
<font color="aa00aa">Forgetmenot,</font>
My aunt & uncle stay in Bukit Batok too. Near Bukit Gombak MRT.

<font color="aa00aa">Purin,</font>
I'm excited for your trip to Japan. So envious leh. It's so expensive going there.
 
Fei Fei,

Thks for sending the HK stuffs to me!

Anyone keen @ the Hello Kitty bear stool cause it too small? Can PM me?
 
<font color="aa00aa">Hi Fei Fei,</font>
Now that you have uploaded and sold off most of your loots, it isn't so stressful to sit in front of the PC and refresh constantly. HeHeHe.
Yesterday's delivery was a 3 man operation hor ??
BTW, was the 'driver' your FIL ??
 
boon lay ah.. and u stay in sk?????? pengz... so far from ur work place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! boon lay good.. my hub always go tuas one.. hehe... i ask him when he going tuas, then i ask u to bring the stuff to office can.. thanx!!!
 
Janet,
hee...can relaz liao hor...but seems more quiet in the forum nowadays liao =(..

Yup, 3man action, driver was my FIL, then my hb and me...I had carsick yseterday...feeling so uncomfortable lor, but after that was ok liao =)...
 
<font color="aa00aa">PrincessEmma,</font>
It's at OUB Centre in Raffles Place. Can't remember 2nd or 3rd floor but can't miss it as it's located right at the escalator when you go up. Beside Kalms.

<font color="aa00aa">Fei Fei,</font>
Yesterday was rather warm. Furthermore you were rushing from place to place. Can understand why you didn't feel good. In future, we try to meet in town lah. Not fair to yr hubby and in-laws too.
 
<font color="aa00aa">Hey Fei Fei,</font>
Did you manage to deliver most of yr loots yesterday ?? I guess yr hubby must be the one who planned the 'itinerary'.
 
mom2nat,
Ya lor...keekee.. =)..bery nice...tks..

Janet,
hee...nope, its my FIL cos he knows the routes bery bery well =)...

Yup, all cleared for yesterday...now got to plan for another trip and done =)...

do u find this thread here abit quite hor?
 
<font color="aa00aa">Hi Ladies,</font>
I'm still looking around for a HK cordless phone. The one which Yahoo seller has (lucky8biz) is so-so. I want a unit which doesn't require transformer. Then will let go the angel series phone. It's in excellent condition since hardly used. Anyone interested ??
 
Ladies,
anyone interested on BN Brown HK bag ?
selling at cost, i.e $22
(I just got from Feifei yesterday, am looking for bigger size of bag)
784272.jpg
 


<font color="ff6000">Hi Starlight,</font>
Good Morning.
Gotta go now. Going to mum's place later.

<font color="aa00aa"><font size="+1">Have A Nice Day ahead Ladies.</font></font>
kao_cheers.gif
 

Back
Top