Heartache

Pepper18

Hi mummies, any people can advise. My son nowadays wanna slp at my mil place. Last time when I having flu or fever, my mil told him that stay over at her house. My son will cry n cry say no he wanna slp with me. But for the past 2 weeks he want to slp with her.1 time we bring him come back he keep on say he wanna go my mil hse to slp. N keep on cry.

Any body can advise what happened to him? Feel heart pain he prefer my mil then me.

Dun worry..sometime is change of sleeping pattern.last time my child also keep looking for my mil n want to zzz with her.
Now she wants me after I took over full time.she dun wan mil.
End of the day,ur son will go back to you eventually cause we are the mother.
Dun worry ya:)

Hi mummies, any people can advise. My son nowadays wanna slp at my mil place. Last time when I having flu or fever, my mil told him that stay over at her house. My son will cry n cry say no he wanna slp with me. But for the past 2 weeks he want to slp with her.1 time we bring him come back he keep on say he wanna go my mil hse to slp. N keep on cry.

Any body can advise what happened to him? Feel heart pain he prefer my mil then me.

actually this is pretty common.. dont worry :)
i seen it with a lot of my female colleagues.
its always the case coz u will have to be the strict one but ur MIL or ur own mother would be the generous and sweet grandmother.

no worries!

Is it because there's more "fun" at your mil place? Or because mil pampers him. My girl wants her aunt to play with her during certain timing at night and will stick with her coz she deem her as her play mate. But comes bed time she will stick with me.

Look at it fr a different perspective. U shud b happy theres a person out there who can and is so willing to take such great care of ur kid such that he loves to b with her so much. Your child is lucky to be so loved and to have doting n ablebodied grandparents. U shud also work hard to bond with ur kid.

Pepper18, try to tag along when your kid goes to mil place and see what they do. It might be because of an extra treat or play that the kid looks forward to :)

Back