Has anyone been to the women's prison?

Hopehead

As above, i might be sent to the women's prison due to business misconduct. I would like to know what the life would be like there? How's the inmate? Is it really like what we see in the movie, everyone is mentally unstable and fighting everyday?

I'm a parent of 2 kids, i dont know what and how they live without me. So sad.

Pls pm me if you don't wanna share your story in public. Thank you.

Yes. Movies is just movies.
Have to say life isn't that bad as what movies show.
My hubby sister went into woman prison before as well for 2 year.
There isn't much 'mis-treat' by those immates or warden.
Can even learnt a skill or two when in there. Life is just like our outside world. Just that can't go out to shopping, movies etc.
Basically is wake up, exercise, eat, work etc.

Hair cut short

1 week get 1 roll toilet paper

Cell max 4 gals

Toilet hole just a short wall to block but open type

Everyday nothing to do

Ask family get you books to read

Hi @mrericlee

Thanks for the advice. Is the life very depressed inside? Will life become meaningless? Sounds like nothing much to do.

Are the warrants and inmates good to each other? Did you happen to see any scary drama inside?

I don't know, just thinking about not seeing my family and losing my business im so so depressed now, the worst part is in currently preggy, i heard the case might be going on till I deliver, but not seeing the child will hurt me so so much. Sigh.

Hair cut short

1 week get 1 roll toilet paper

Cell max 4 gals

Toilet hole just a short wall to block but open type

Everyday nothing to do

Ask family get you books to read

Hi @mrericlee

Thanks for the advice. Is the life very depressed inside? Will life become meaningless? Sounds like nothing much to do.

Are the warrants and inmates good to each other? Did you happen to see any scary drama inside?

I don't know, just thinking about not seeing my family and losing my business im so so depressed now, the worst part is in currently preggy, i heard the case might be going on till I deliver, but not seeing the child will hurt me so so much. Sigh.
warrants are good as long as you behave :)

inside you just sit and watch tv.
dont expect too much about the food.
if you have books read books.
they have counsellors coming from time to time.

u do get to make friends with the warrants and inmates. at least you have someone to talk to.
also at least you are away from corporate world. it is a chalet without all the nice beaches.

at this moment, just take care of your pregnancy.
no point to think so much (sorry to say).

warrants are good as long as you behave :)

inside you just sit and watch tv.
dont expect too much about the food.
if you have books read books.
they have counsellors coming from time to time.

u do get to make friends with the warrants and inmates. at least you have someone to talk to.
also at least you are away from corporate world. it is a chalet without all the nice beaches.

at this moment, just take care of your pregnancy.
no point to think so much (sorry to say).
Fyi, there is no tv in prison... the tv era was those super short sentence and going release inmates.

Back