Hard to slim down

Hi Mummies

My DD is turning 3 next yr. For the past 2+ yrs, I have tried many weight loss methods unsuccessfully. My pre-pregnacy wt was 52kg and 1 mth ago I was weighing at 63kg.

Then, I took up TRA prog 1 mth ago and 4 weeks into the prog I lost 4.5kg. My target is to reach 52kg after the 3 mths prog. Most imptly, the TRA prog committment that your weight will not rebounce even after you stop the prog for many years.

I am looking forward to wearing size S clothes in 2 mths time. I am sharing this prog bec I personally experienced the frustration and low self-esteem for the past 2+ yrs and this prog really helps me. My L size clothes are now baggy after losing 4.5kg. Even my colleagues who see me everyday notice the difference in my figure now.

You may want to PM me to find out exactly what is TRA prog is about, how it works and how it can help you. I can also help you do a free body and health assessment on your actual body age, fat and muscle % etc

I believed in taking care of the bb or 2 kids or more yourself and u will sure to lose!

My prepregnancy weight for my #1 in 2008 is 58kgs.. and i put on 20kgs.. and managed to lose it within my 3mths maternity.. (I did not breastfeed) Cos I totally on my own even though i have a maid.. but i put on 4kgs after started work! cos i am a wkend mum.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

My prepregnacy weight for my #2 is 66kgs in 2011 and i put on 11kgs.. and I lost 16kgs till now (3mths maternity).. cos she is a difficult bb.. and I need to cope between her and my #1 with maid help.. but i know i sure to put on after returning to work.. hope i can maintain and lose further! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Here, i would like to introduce and share my experinece , i took this product from USA about 2 months and given me lose inches from XL to L coz it's reduce amount of fat stored in the body to burn existing fat No jitters No hungry not even this , it can Increase Energy due to reduces glycemic index of foods you eat,Maintains healthy cholesterol levels, Balances blood sugar, Regulates bowel function and most important is Listed in Physicians' Desk Reference, 90% of health care professionals consider this reference PDR book.

i still believe in exercising. I think a lot of the posts here are just advertisements.

2ww, i do agree with u, exercising is the most important element if 12 slim down. However, ppl tend to hv lots of reason/excuse by not able go on exercise(including myself :p) most of the time is too busy, especially working mums with young kids :s

Hence stime we may need to borrow some help be it slimming centre, weath management program to help us archive result, hopefully not too exp + effective+ is not hurtful.

I was bothered by the weight problem after my 2nd child, spent $$ n sign up slimming program, but c no result. M introduce by my High school friend on the wealth control program, so far the result is promising.

Don't wish to do any advertising here, pls Pm me if u want to know more. No hard sell nor pushy, cos I don't like too if I am the customer. Just tot can share n help others find short cut instead of waste so much $$ like what I did previously

Hi mummies,

I am a 2010 mummy and managed to slim down only when baby turned 18mths when i happened to stumbled upon a gd nutrition recommended by my colleague! No amount of exercising helped a single bit!

So i am happy to have lost weight and look fabulous and sexy now! BTW, I am a mother of 2 kids.

Interested to know more, please email me at [email protected]!

mumofamelia: can share wat you took?

twinklestars: u know anyone distributing this product? this is not avail in spore, rite?

Hi mummies.. Anyone can share your slim program? Only sincere mummies pls coz many just want to earn a commission. I cannot afford that [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Gave birth too years back, I still look pregnant in my last trimester. Am sad. Need help!!

Hi ladies,

Just to share my successful slimming prog cos I fully understand how frustrating it is with those extra pounds!!

I'm a mother of 2, tried many and unsuccessful expensive methods. My friend introduced a 3 month prog, together with a ever patient consultant to achieve my ideal weight and shape. I've completed the prog 3 months ago and still able to maintain without any rebound! The concept behind this patented prog is backed up by strong scientic research and approved by HSA [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Do pm me for more details, I can get my consultant to work with u [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif].

I'm a mother of two kids. My weight and inches increased after pregnancy. I had tried many other products and methods to reduce my weight and inches. But it did not work and make me feel hungry. I felt very upset and wanted to give up.

Until Nov'2011, I saw my friend's big transformation, so I decided to give it a try on unicity world class products. So in Dec'2011, I started the Clearstart 30 days and I saw my tummy getting flat in this cleasing period. When I'm getting into 25th day do Bios Life Slim. I saw the reduction in weight and inches. I feel very happy to see the results from time to time and it makes me feel fresh, energetic all the time in order for me to take care of my kids.

Bios Life Slim has brought back my confidence. Not only that, it gives me healthy, beauty and slim. I'm just loving it.

Inspired and wish to get started too. Email me at [email protected] for more details.

keep cleaning up and down, up and down, around the house.. lucky i using this delphin thingy my husband bought for me to use.. otherwise my cleaning is gonna be so much more tiring

TRA. I am a registered nurse. Never take any program before. This is the only safe program after much research done. I was 66 kg and now 53 kg. back to my weight before my 3 kids
Email me [email protected] for more info

Back