H2Oplus.com spree#11- 50% OFF non sale item - prettycloud

prettycloud

Details of spree

1) http://www.h2oplus.com

2) FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING

3) Spree will cap at USD$200.

4) Exchange Rate: 1.47 (I will adjust up if credit card rate is higher.)

5) DISCOUNT: 40% OFF

Payment
* 1st payment for items ordered.
* 2nd payment - before collection of items - for cost of shipping from USA to SG + local postage (if any).
* Payment to : POSB Savings 065-27294-6
(Please use your NICK when transferring and pm me your hp no and email address after transfer)

Shipping
* Base charge to be shared equally by spreeist.
* VPOSTUSA weight/volumetric shipping charges will be apportion by the weight/volume of your item(s) (depending on how the shipping is charged and how I deemed allocation of units is most justified and appropriate.
* Please be prepared to pay more if your order is heavy/bulky.

Please note:
If your order is from individual reseller/store listed on Amazon.com, the vpost shipping charges will be incurred by the spreeist alone. However, you will only pay a fraction of the base charge.

Collection
* No Tracking: Normal Mail. You are encouraged to register your post. Please add 50c for handling and packaging.
* With tracking: Registered mail (Add S$2.25 to normal post). Please add 50c for handling and packaging.
* With tracking: SmartPac - $3.05 for under 1 kg OR $4.70, up to 3kg (Please do read the fineprints of SingPost)
* TaqBin Courier at S$7 for small size package L + B + H < 60. It will cost more if bulky; to be advised.
* Tanjong Katong Complex (Paya Lebar, opposite Singapore Post, retail hours 11am to ~9pm, daily.)
* Toa Payoh Safra, on Sundays (excludes PH) between 9am OR 11am, by appointment.

Terms and Conditions
* I will not be responsible for shipment delays.
* I will not be responsible for lost or damaged goods en route from country of origin to Singapore and to you via post.
* I will not be responsible for defective, error or paid but missing items in any circumstances; absolutely no refunds.
* I reserve the right to cancel the spree if there is not enough response.
* I reserve the right to reject any order, especially for resellers.
* I reserve the right to change amongst the service providers (VPOST/CGW/etc)
* No backing out of order after I have placed the order.
* Please note that I do not check on your total sum. I will just assume that you are right.
* Excess to be refunded after ship charge is calculated. Unless your order is totally OOS.

Please be prepared to wait for about a month or so as I have to consolidate several parcels together (to economise shipping) at VPOSTUSA.

You are deemed as agreeable to the above terms and conditions by joining this spree. Thank you! :)

============================================================

[PLEASE COPY AND PASTE]

Order Format:

Name/NICK:
Email:
Hp:
Collection point/method:

Item #1
Item Desc:
Url :
Quantity :
Price in USD$:

Your total no. of items:
Your total purchase amt in SGD$: (TOTAL USD$ X 1.47 ) = SGD$

Please transfer the payment ASAP after you post your order. No need for my confirmation. Thanks!

============================================================

Collection
* No Tracking: Normal Mail. You are encouraged to register your post. Please add 30c for handling and packaging.
* With tracking: Registered mail (Add S$2.25 to normal post). Please add 30c for handling and packaging.
* With tracking: SmartPac ($4.70, up to 3kg)
* TaqBin Courier at S$7.00 for small size package L + B + H < 80. It will cost more if bulky; to be advised.
* Tanjong Katong Complex (Paya Lebar, opposite Singapore Post, retail hours 11am to ~730pm, daily.)
* Toa Payoh Safra, on Sundays (excludes PH) between 9am to 11am, by appointment.
*NEW* SIGLAP CENTRE, weekdays.

H2O Plus Oasis™ Intensive Hydration System
100-71002-000

H2O Plus Marine Defense Green Tea Antioxidant Cleansing Milk

@sn0wy

Please tt to confirm. Should be within 11minutes

Back