Gynae Dr Tony Tan - need help!

booboo84

Hi Mummies,

I did a search on this forum for Dr Tony Tan, however there isn't much detailed information on how Dr Tan guided the pregnancy and also information on birth delivery. Can anyone pls share with me on your experience please

Hi Mummies,

I did a search on this forum for Dr Tony Tan, however there isn't much detailed information on how Dr Tan guided the pregnancy and also information on birth delivery. Can anyone pls share with me on your experience please
Hi. From my experience, pros are that he is very detailed and waiting time is usually short. Cons are that he specializes in high risk pregnancies so he prefers more active intervention in labor and delivery, also not the cheapest rates in private sector. I would recommend only if you have a high risk pregnancy or prefer a very "managed" pregnancy.

Hi. From my experience, pros are that he is very detailed and waiting time is usually short. Cons are that he specializes in high risk pregnancies so he prefers more active intervention in labor and delivery, also not the cheapest rates in private sector. I would recommend only if you have a high risk pregnancy or prefer a very "managed" pregnancy.

Hi cup of tea!
Thank you so much for your reply!
Becos mine is a ivf pregnancy and my doc highly reccomended Dr Tony Tan. And due to my age, 38yo I checked many boxes for a high risk pregnancy.

May I asked if you had used Dr Tan for your delivery? Any other gynae you reccomend?

In that case, Dr Tony Tan may be a good fit for you. Just ensure you also read up on your own about your options for delivery (e.g. waiting past estimated due date, indications for induction and other interventions etc). Ensure you discuss your birth plan in detail beforehand so that both are on the same page :)

Back