Good TCM for infertility

eil

anyone can recommend a good records TCM for infertility. And does anyone know what food to take to produce better quality eggs?

Hi eil_sunflower,

I now seeing this tcm, just do a switch cos of good comments of her. Perhaps you will like to try.

This is Dr Su contact:

Fu Nan Traditional Chinese Medicine Centre
Blk 152 Bukit Batok West Ave 6 St.11 #01-266.
Tel : 6896 1618
Physician Su

Operating hours:
Mon: 8.30am - 12pm / 6-9pm
Tue: 8.30am - 12pm
Wed: 8.30am - 12pm
Thu: Closed
Fri: 8.30am - 12pm / 6-9pm
Sat: 1.30pm - 5pm
Sun: 8.30am - 12pm
PH: Closed

First visit, you need to go there to register. Its good to ask your hubby to go as well. Both of you tiao at the same time. 2nd visit onwards, you can call to take queue number, so you dun have to wait too long. her waiting time for your first visit maybe 1-2 hours depending on the queue.

Hi jeslyn,

Yes, Dr Su very good. She took our pulse and able to tell what is wrong with us. I heard ladies who go to her, most of them manage to conceive between 2-6 mths. I just started in Aug this year.

Try Dr Tan Seow Buoy
Las time was the infertility head at Tong chai hospital
Now her clinic is at China Town.
Call for appt, no walk in.
Tel: 6534 4131
(FYI, appt booked till mid oct)

eil flower

Just sharing personal experiences with you, from what I read online, some people in order to improve eggs, take royal jelly with pollen in honey form. Maybe you can google on it....

some other people take maca powder.... this is good if you have hormonal problems

I dont know how true it is but you can read about other pple's experiences online.... just sharing cos our bodies are all different....
happy.gif

老师有祖传秘方(for fertile couple), 是给希望要生男孩的夫妇。

Remarks:

1. It is not a money making business.
2. I am mot making money out of it.
3. Both husband and wife are healthy (productive organ are working!).

If you are really desperate, I can offer my help for but on conditions.

I do not want to be misunderstood as a 神棍专门骗才骗色。Please, come with your husband/friend/siblings or whoever.

Last edited:
Dear devil pinky,

I tried Dr. Ong Swee Ling, she is no nonsense but good. but maybe she's no nonsense with me bec she is more of a chinese speaker than an english one. Her office opens at morning, then closes at noon, then opens again at 7pm at night.

She has a blog
http://drongsweeling.blogspot.sg/ She does fertility but it takes more than one session.

u can try taking wholesome superfood to better condition ur body. even after u successfully conceived, must still take care of ur body to carry the bb 9 months bef the bb is out to prevent miscarriage cos the body is weak. WhatsApp / sms me if u want me to recommend any wholesome food as I don't check bk the thread at smh.. my no 97919279.

Hi eil_sunflower,

I now seeing this tcm, just do a switch cos of good comments of her. Perhaps you will like to try.

This is Dr Su contact:

Physician Su

Operating hours:

First visit, you need to go there to register. Its good to ask your hubby to go as well. Both of you tiao at the same time. 2nd visit onwards, you can call to take queue number, so you dun have to wait too long. her waiting time for your first visit maybe 1-2 hours depending on the queue.

Hi princessleopard, does Dr Su speaks English? thought of going acupuncture once or twice a mth bef my IVF in Nov.

I visited Tang Shan TCM (marine parade opposite NTUC)
Dr Qiu (male, english and chinese speaking)
Visited him 1week before i started IVF (i admit very late). Retrieved 23 eggs, 18 fertilized, 11 good grade embryos but failed 1st round IVF (he said i will fail but already made doing IVF halfway no choice)
$30 for 30min acupuncture
$10-15 to boil smelly tea
$20-30 to drink smelly tea for 4-5days
$8 for repeat consultation, $12 for first time consultation

Recommended him to my friend who also did IVF, she consulted with him for 3 months, FET successful this month (6weeks preggers)
Alot of indians and koreans visit him (guess marine parade got indian and Korean interantional schools)
So i'm doing my 3months therapy with him, but trying naturally. Don't believe i can't succeed naturally after 3months TCM. Dec then going back for FET

11 good grade embryos! wow! that's such a great nos. Did u eat any supplements for the eggs before the IVF pantieileen?

hmmm.. marine parade is quite far from Jurong... oh my... :(

Nope, didn't eat anything special. Just religiously did acupuncture for 1week (daily) before egg retrieval and 2weeks later (daily) until Embryo transfer. Sinseh said my womb not in good condition to do transfer but cannot tell Prof so LL continue to do. I had ovarian cyst, cerival cancer and borderline ovarian cancer, so many many operations. When they open me up, insides will change. So if you are "operation-free" should have better odds than me in IVF.

Actually i think any TCM, got queue no queue as long as they poke proper acu-points and the smelly tea is important. My sinseh prescribe different smelly tea every week, sometimes very bitter, sometimes sour, sometimes ok tolerable.

Then there are also some TCM that believe in powdered herbs (worst to drink)

Hi eil_sunflower,

This is Dr Su contact:

Physician Su

Operating hours:

Is she really good? I had ectopic pregnancy and still not willing to give up to try for another one.

Hi eil_sunflower,

This is Dr Su contact:

Physician Su

Operating hours:

Hi, anyone still gg to Dr Su?

Is she really good? I had ectopic pregnancy and still not willing to give up to try for another one.

I was with dr su for almost 1 yr but no gd news at all. Moreover the wait was terible. Especially so over the weekends and whenever she is back from overseas. Eventually gave up on her.

I was with dr su for almost 1 yr but no gd news at all. Moreover the wait was terible. Especially so over the weekends and whenever she is back from overseas. Eventually gave up on her.

:( That's sad,I'm currently with a tcm at tamp for almost 3 mths but still didn't have my menses and thot I shd change to another doc. So are u currently seeing any doc?

@Hibun

Yes dr zou yu min
U will have to take train to amk then at the bus interchange take bus #265. Abt 3 stops. Alight directly in front of blk 505 which is where her clinic is.
Do note that at the bus interchange there are 2 bus #265 that goes to 2 different directions. U will have to take the one from berth 2..

@Hibun

Yes dr zou yu min
U will have to take train to amk then at the bus interchange take bus #265. Abt 3 stops. Alight directly in front of blk 505 which is where her clinic is.
Do note that at the bus interchange there are 2 bus #265 that goes to 2 different directions. U will have to take the one from berth 2..

Thx gal! Maybe I'll continue my current tcm for one more mth n see how..hope my menses will come soon: (

Actually is all about individuals. There are some ladies in another mummy forum see good results with dr su. But somehow her medicine doesnt work for me. As for dr zou, i am not sure yet as just started not long.

Hope u will be able to see some results with yr current tcm. Cause it is really quite troublesome having to repeat our condition to yet another new tcm.

Hi ladies

For those who want to see dr su from Fu Nan Traditional Chinese Medicine, here is the the direction

U can take bus188 at Choa Chu Kang Interchange,
Alight at the bus stop after the bukit batok polyclinic bus stop. (Bus stop no. 16 counting from the bus stop u boarded the bus at the interchange)

There are buses 176,188 and 941 at the bus stop where u need to alight at to walk to the clinic. It is before the Mcdonald outlet. When you alight at the bus stop(16th), cross the road to get to the opposite then walk ahead and you will see a coffeeshop not far ahead on the right, just ignore the coffeeshop, walk on the pathway straight on and you should see many clinics and dental clinics. Continue walking and u will see Dr Su's clinic.

Hope my direction is clear enough & helped u get to her clinic.

Jia you! everyone :)

I have seen her before. But not for fatality problem but for my uterine fibroid. Don't really agree with her management for that part.
Now am seeing Dr lu Jin Yu at Chinatown.

Back