Good Myanmar Helper for Immediate Transfer

newbiemum

Heya!

I have a good Myanmar Helper for Transfer in the first week of September 2013. Reason for Transfer - Husband is posted overseas so whole family will be tagging along.

My helper has been with me for 1 year and 5 months and her primary duties are to take care of my 21 months old daughter and take care of general household. Her salary is $460 without off day (she doesn't want off day as her main intention is to earn money).

Pros:
1. VERY HARD WORKING (she works non stop the whole day)
2. Patient and good with Kids
3. Speaks reasonable english, can sing nursery rhymes and attend shinshida enrichment classes with my child
4. Can return story books at the library
5. Cook simple meals (e.g fried bee hoon, stir fry veg, ginger pork, breakfast sandwiches..etc)
6. Can go to hawker centre to buy food (e.g chicken rice, hor fan..etc)
7. Do not throw temper / show black face

and the list goes on....

But like any other human beings, she does spoil things once in a while, cut corners (e.g forget to sweep under the bed / sofa, wash dishes never wash properly), sometimes still need to be reminded to wash her hands and shower after doing a lot of manual work....

Only Criteria - she only wants to work for another 1 year (as she wants to go home and build house and get married)

Please PM if you are interested.

Thanks!

Hi Newbiemum,

I am interested on your maid. Please call me @ 90721523. I am also very agreeable on your helper 1 year contract. I cannot PM you as there is no email available, I am available to meet with your helper anytime in the weekday evening and weekends. I have 7 month old and 2 year old children. Only require her do housework, cook and co-look after my children together with someone (me, hubby or my parents), she will never be alone with kids. btw, my parents are independent and not require her to care for.

i have an indian maid 30yrs to txfr in oct...she can cook and clean well....english is ok...she has around 7 years of exp working in singapore....her current salary is 400 with 2 days off.she cooks cleans and take care of my 2 kids .

i have an indian maid 30yrs to txfr in oct...she can cook and clean well....english is ok...she has around 7 years of exp working in singapore....her current salary is 400 with 2 days off.she cooks cleans and take care of my 2 kids .mail me at [email protected]

Back