Good gynae to recommend

mimimomo

Hi all,

Seeking your help here: I have thyroid disease and endometriosis and removed polyps/cyst last year. I am now preparing for pregnancy and because of my thyroid and endo problem, i want to see a good gynae who is patient to listen and skillful. Please help recommend Dr in private clinic (best east side or central).

Thanks in adv:)

Have you found a gynae yet? If not, you can try my obgyn. Her name is Dr Regina Zuzarte-Ng. Her clinic's in Clementi, though, so if you don't mind going to the west side, or you're having trouble looking for a doc in the east or central, you can check her out. I hope everything goes well with you :) cheers!

Have you found a gynae yet? If not, you can try my obgyn. Her name is Dr Regina Zuzarte-Ng. Her clinic's in Clementi, though, so if you don't mind going to the west side, or you're having trouble looking for a doc in the east or central, you can check her out. I hope everything goes well with you :) cheers!
Thanks Angieoh, but clementi is just too far for me as I stay in the east! Thanks for recommendation though :)

Back