Good confinement lady to recommend

c_leong

Hi,

I would like to recommend Aunty Li Hwan whom I engaged for my confinement. She has > 10 yrs confinememt experience. She is very hygienic, able to cook good confinement food and take very good care for myself and my baby.

1. As a 1st time mum, she taught me a lots on how to take care my new born.
2. She helped to take care the baby during night times so that me and my husband can rest more.
3. She cooked for my family for 3 meals, she even cooked herbal soups for my husband when he was unwell.
4. She massaged for me to relieve pain when I had engorgement, which most of the CL may not know how to do it.
5. She willing to share her confinement recipe and kept telling me to continue confinement on my own after she left.

She can be contactable at +60 16-774 5014.

Dear Mummies, please do not engage this lady. I was being double booked by her. I found out about her when I posted on FB asking for her review. Someone PM me about using her, telling me to be careful because she has a bad habit of borrowing money. It took her 1 year to recover. Another lady who used her, told me that her friends had not been able to recover their money from her.

Another review I heard about her was that she was constantly on her phone. Which explains why she was able to reply to me so frequently.

Later on when I posted on FB again revealing my EDD. One of the mummies messaged me and told me that she had booked her as well, and our EDD were a week apart.

When confronted by the other mummy, LH lied to the mummy that I had loan her the money and she had not agreed to do my job. I showed the mummy the evidence of what LH said to me.

To cut the story short, It was very tough to recover money back from Li Hwan and she wasn't even fearful when I threatened her that I will report her to the police. She was stacking lies after lies until it pissed me off so much and I told her that maybe she do not know what I've found out. Only then, out of fear, she transferred the money back to me.

Back