Glenn Doman Flash Cards or Join Shicida Method

Hi...any mummies can tell mi, for the GD programe, after reading 200 cards, wat is the nez step? i know they say go back to them. But i cant match their timing where they teach wat to do on the nez step. Any advice??

Hi Mummies,
I'm trying to start my ds on flashcards too.Going to get 6" x22". May I know what is the gms of card that you use?

Anyone interested to share the blank flash card? I am ordering soon... pls contact me at 90023236. Tks
happy.gif

Hi, I've a set of used original GD English cards (that comes with the "how to teach you baby to read" book) and a stack of DIY cards (laminted A4 size) for sales. I'll also throw in lots of words printed (red colour, but not laminated) in A4 size paper. For more info, email me @ [email protected].

Hi Mummies,

I'm buying $150 worth of blank flash cards from hiap moh and they will only deliver for free for purchases of $250 and above. Are there any mummies (in sengkang) who would like to combine orders with me? I need $100 more to reach the $250 to get free delivery. PM me if interested.

C1S Ivory (FBB) 25" x 37", 300gsm and cut to size:

6" x 22" - 600 sheets (GD Reading size cards)

11" x 14" - 400 sheets (GD Book cards)

11" x 11" - 600 sheets (GD Math and BOI cards)

5" x 17" - 1,000 sheets

Price at $51.36 (inclusive of GST 7%) per packet of 100 sheets of 25" x 37".

If you are interested in other sizes / weight, pls let me know your requirements and I'll check out their rates for you.

Thanks!

hi octbride_78,

PMed you.
happy.gif

hello mummies,

for those of you who are interested in buying A5, A4, A3 blank cards from Hiap Moh, the prices are as follows:

A5 250 gsm (1,800 cards) - $43

A5 300 gsm (1,800 cards) - $48

A4 250 gsm (900 cards) - $43

A3 250 gsm (400 cards) - $43

A3 300 gsm ( 400 cards) - $48

prices quoted are exclusive of GST 7%. the cards are non-returnable and non-refundable once the order has been placed. the paper used is C1S Ivory (FBIB) with 1 side glossy and the other side matte.

do PM me if interested.
happy.gif

Hi, I will like to buy the blank flash cards - GD reading programme.(6"x22")
Anyone has extra to spare or want to share in purchasing new ones?
Please email me @ [email protected]

I've extra A4 & A5 sizes of blank flash card, 1 side glossy and the other side matt, 250gsm. The paper used is C1S Ivory (FBIB). A4-S$8 per pack of 100 cards & A5-S$8 per pack of 200 cards. Interested please sms me 98876723. Cheers.

I'm ordering 1800pcs of A5 size ivory (250gsm) paper from Hiap Moh, cost is $46 (not sure if this price is inclusive of GST or not, I'll check again). I'm looking for 2 other mums to combine order with me, each will get 600pcs. Collection is at MRT stations around Sengkang area. Interested pls call me at 91169483.

I have 11 x 11 inch square card for sale. can be used for maths or encyclopedic knowledge cards. I have 38 pcs left, pm me if keen to buy. i also have the size of 11 x 11 plastic covering with self adhesive tape included, 100 pcs sell at $10. raffles mrt station meet weekdays.

hello,

i have 600 pcs. 11" x 11" blank cards for sale. selling 100 pcs for only $10. PM me if interested.

Dear Mummies,

FYI, with regards to my post on 31 Mar 2008. My blank cards had sold out already.

Thanks for your interest
happy.gif

Hi

Am selling the original Glenn Doman English Kit Volume 1 & 2

Half of Volume 1 has been lightly used. Vol 2 is completely new.

Interested parties, pls email me at [email protected]

Thanks n cheers
Mag

hi cottonball,

i got 11" x 11" hiap moh blank cards. selling 100 pcs for $10, 200 pcs for $18. self-collect at sengkang or meetup at dhoby ghaut. let me know if you're interested. i think i have about 600 cards left.

mommies, actually from my experience and friends' as well, there is no need to buy a standard size blank cards for the flash cards if you plan to DIY. no need to print, just write with a red marker and you will achieve same effect. Most important thing is disicipline and routine to flash consistently over a period of time. Just go to Art Friend and you can get quality but cheap blank cards.

What words to write? Whatever words that your child hears/reads often at the moment is a good starting list.

Share a case of outstanding results here which I chanced upon from this forum a long time ago. her child can read 800 words at age 2 from her own DIY flash cards, using the GD method.

http://*******************************.blogspot.com/2007/03/record-of-what-marcus-can-do.html

Her child is pretty advanced for his age now, and so is her younger. She mentioned shichida before in another thread, but i don't know where the thread is now.

hi phiandora,

so sorry for the late reply as i don't often follow this thread.

i prefer to sell by 100's but i can sell you 250 pcs (for $23)if hchinpchin will get 150 pcs instead of 130 pcs.

hi hchinpchin,

let me know if you're interested to buy 150 pcs for $15. thanks!

I am interested to order 6" x 22" blank cards from Hiap Moh. I am staying at Punggol. Any mummies interested to order together so that we can enjoy free delivery. Interested mummies can email me at [email protected].

I’m going to order the blank flash card from Hiap Moh and have to meet the MOQ of $250 for free delivery to my house at Yishun.

There are 3 different types of blank flash card available.

BoardOne FBB, 300 gsm at $49.00 + GST
BoardOne FBB, 350 gsm at $54.00 + GST
C2S Gloss Neo Knight, 310 gsm at $52.00 + GST

Size 25” by 37”

1. 100 sheets cut into 11" x 11" x 6ups = 600 sheets
2. 100 sheets cut into 4" x 24" x 9 ups = 900 sheets
3. 100 sheets cut into A5 size x 18 ups = 1,800 sheets

I will be getting BoardOne FBB, 300 gsm at $49.00 + GST
(1 side gloss, 1 side matt. Most of the parents bought this)

Payment has to be made first prior to the delivery.

I have planned to have the blank flash cards deliver to my house on 8 May, hence, all payment have to make to them by 28 April as they need one week to process.

All blank flash cards have to be self collected from my house at Yishun, near Khatib mrt station.

Any interested parent, kindly PM me.

Dear Mommies,

I've about 500pcs of blank flash cards to let go, please check out details at the end of this post.

Here's my life story:

I've been doing self written flash cards everyday since my son was a month old.

My son can read at eight months old, that was the time i decided to play game with him and discovered that he knew all the words which i had been flashing.

The results are amazing. He has a vocabulary of about 2000 words at 13th months old. He started to keep his own toys and books at 13th months old. There are thousands of things which he has achieved at 17th months old.

My son's favorite past time is reading and flash cards, he would yield for more when i finished these two activities.

He would even trap my legs so that i couldn't escape while he stretched out for the next book in the bookshelf, demanding me to read on.

I believed every parent would like to nurture the love for learning for every child.

Here's what you can do if you are a working mom:
- invest 15 mins a day to do three sets of flash cards with your baby. For me, I did more because my son has a large appetite for flash cards and books.

- read to him at least one book before his bedtime, about 3-5mins for a really short story. Start off with a short story board book and gradually progress upwards if your child has built up his appetite for books.

- Please stop before your child stops, this is what GD has always advocates. It's supposed to be a fun bonding time.

Personally, my son and i enjoyed reading Dr Suess and Bob the Builder Board book, Science Encyclopedia from Popular.

Details on blank flash cards for sale:
- 4" x 24"(GD's recommended size in his book: How to teach your baby to read)

- 350 gsm (1 side matt, 1 side matt)

- $20 for 185pcs. (About 500 pcs left)

Payment has to be made first prior to self collection in Compass Point, Sengkang.

P.S: Order will only be confirmed when money is received.

Interested parents, do text me your order quantity at 9 665 2665, i'll provide my bank a/c details.

Be a happy parent and you'll have a happy baby.

Hi, I have the original GD's English, Chinese and Maths kit (Vol 1 & 2) to let go. Almost new condition. If interested, pls PM me. Thanks.

Back