WTS: Pre-loved Glenn Doman (GD) Flash Cards

cookie_m

Hi mommies,
I have 2 wonderful boys who were exposed to the Glenn Doman flash cards when they were young. My older boy who is in Primary school is one of the top students in his school and the younger one who is still in Kindergarten is able to read chapter books already, by the Grace of God.

The Glenn Doman flash cards are lightly used, coz' they developed their reading ability quite quickly. Some small bundle within the box are still in sealed plastic condition and un-opened. Those cards which are opened are still in good condition. However, the top few cards may have some mild yellow spots. Condition: 8/10

I am now selling the following flash cards:-

Glenn Doman Teach Your Baby to Read Starter Kit: $50

GD Baby's English Reading Kit Vol. 1 & 2: $120

Glenn Doman Complete Math Kit: $80

GD Encyclopedic Knowledge Kit: $60
(This set includes Birds, Insects, Butterflies, Vegetables, Fruits. The back of the card has information of the birds etc, in English and Mandarin)

The whole bundle above is at $300. I can also give away some empty/blank flash cards (which I bought years ago) for you to write your own words. I also have quite a number of my own cards which I wrote (some in Mandarin and some in English) that I can throw-in to give away.

Self-collect at Bukit Batok, or delivery in the west.

PM me or sms me at 97438950 if keen. Thanks!

upload_2016-2-27_10-51-1.jpeg

upload_2016-2-27_10-51-51.jpeg

upload_2016-2-27_10-52-40.jpeg

Back