Gaia products

Aksram

Any recommendations if gaia products for baby ? Currently using cetaphil baby , thinking to change to gaia

Suggestions welcome

I like their baby shampoo. It helps clear my baby's cradle cap quite alot and has a nice subtle orange oil smell.

i am using gaia powder for my baby. very nice smell. i think gaia is one of the best brand for babies and they never have sales/discounts

Any recommendations if gaia products for baby ? Currently using cetaphil baby , thinking to change to gaia

Suggestions welcome
Are Cetaphil Baby products no good? I am yet to try both after baby is born but bought a lot of Gaia products due to the good feedback. Also bought Cetaphil to let baby try out.

Are Cetaphil Baby products no good? I am yet to try both after baby is born but bought a lot of Gaia products due to the good feedback. Also bought Cetaphil to let baby try out.
Cetaphil is Gud .. But their moisturiser is not that Gud compared to Gaia.. Cetaphil shampoo n body wash Is Gud ..

We use Gaia products and will recommend them. We are also trying out other organic brands and will be happy to hear recommendations.

Back