Fitflop Spree(Swim N Sandals) - No concierge fee, low exchange rate!

Hi Amanda
Pls be informed that you only placed your order on 21st Mar which is 2 weeks ago and in my spree terms and condition, I have stated clearly that it will take 3-4 weeks and only join i ok with it.
I am not charging 5% concierge fee like others and I m using VPOst to consolidate more orders to bring down shipping so will appreciate you don't make negative remark in my spree.
I am not making any profit out of this so I dont think I reserve this kind of remark fr you.
I believe all other mummies here understand what I mean.

Hey cool down!

I didn't say disappointed with u or your spree! Let's be fair.
I only say disappointed that my shoes are not here yet as I intend for some purpose. I didn't point finger at u, so dun be so hostile! Sorry if my comment is crude but there's no hard feelings!

As I also mention my crocs spree ( ordred later then this) already I got my shoes last week, so I'm abit curious loh. As batch 1 and 2 still not here, so I dunno when my batch 6 will arrive.

And u said 3-4 weeks arrival (mine is 2 weeks already) but then your batch 1-2 will reach next week, so I really dunno when will batch 6 arrive loh. Just needed it ASAP for some purpose.

Hi mango_lover,

Please help to order these for me.

Nick: Joshleb
Collection Method / point : TBA

1) FitFlop Walkstar 3 Metallic Patent Sandals - Indium
URL: http://www.swimnsandals.com/index/page/product/product_id/12873/product_name/FitFlop+Walkstar+3+Metallic+Patent+Sandals+-+Indium
Alternative OSS: FitFlop Walkstar 3 Sandals – Black Napa
Qty: 1
Size: US6
Price in USD: US$ 41.99 * 1.31 = 55

2) FitFlop Walkstar 3 Metallic Patent Sandals - Indium
URL: http://www.swimnsandals.com/index/page/product/product_id/12873/product_name/FitFlop+Walkstar+3+Metallic+Patent+Sandals+-+Indium
Alternative OSS: : FitFlop Walkstar 3 Sandals – Black Napa
Size: US8

3) FitFlop Walkstar 3 Sandals – Black Napa
URL: http://www.swimnsandals.com/fitflop-walkstar-3-sandals-black-napa-9668
Alternative OSS: drop
Price in USD: US$ 49 * 1.31 = 64.19

Total: S$174.19

Transfer via OCBC Interbank, details:
954-00171-7 mango_lover
Amount S$174.19
Transaction Reference 2012040700106584

Thanks!

Hi Joshleb
It will take about 2 days fr OCBC bank to transfer money to POSB.
Will keep monitoring and let you know once I recv your payment
Also recevd your mail and hp info tks

Update for batch 3 to 8:
The shipment left USA Vpost already and should b arriving singapore by end of next week. Pls let me know how would you like to collect if you have not informed me. Tks

Dear all,

Managed to get $5 off for all Fitflop Fleur Bronze. So nett nett includes shipping the pair cost about $138.

Do note this is only for the BRONZE colour. Size available US6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 only.

Offer is valid until 9 April 2012 10am. If anyone is interested to order please advise soon. Thank you

6885636.jpg

Hi mango_lover,

I need to change size of item 2.

Repost my orders here.

Nick: Joshleb
Collection Method / point : TBA

1) FitFlop Walkstar 3 Metallic Patent Sandals - Indium
Alternative OSS: FitFlop Walkstar 3 Sandals – Black Napa
Size: US6

2) FitFlop Walkstar 3 Metallic Patent Sandals - Indium
Alternative OSS: : FitFlop Walkstar 3 Sandals – Black Napa
Size: US7

3) FitFlop Walkstar 3 Sandals – Black Napa
URL: http://www.swimnsandals.com/fitflop-walkstar-3-sandals-black-napa-9668
Alternative OSS: drop
Price in USD: US$ 49 * 1.31 = 64.19

Total: S$174.19

Transfer via OCBC Interbank, details:
954-00171-7 mango_lover
Amount S$174.19
Transaction Reference 2012040700106584
Think will need 3 days to transfer.

Thanks!

Hi mdmCHin, this FLou is usd$90 so will b SGD$118.
The shipping will b about 20-25 for this because it will come with quite big box

Hi I would like to place order, am I still in time for the last batch? When is the latest I need to revert? Thank you!

Hi Mango,
Just want to thank you for helping to order the fitflops and for meeting me on sat! It was great dealing with you! Thank you for going through all that trouble to order for me and taking time to sort out the items on top of your own busy schedule without taking any concerige fees! I can't imagine dealing with all this liasing and all myself, so thank you for your help. Thank you for helping me to save money too! It is much appreciated!
happy.gif

Hi tikkles..
You are most welcome! It's rewarding to have nice comment like this so will keep organising the spree!!
happy.gif

Hope to see you again sometimes soon!!

Hi Amy
Yes I will help you to order this pair, just to let you know the shipping might be a bit expensive like 20 plus cos it might come with a box.
Pls proceed to make payment tks

Hi Amy
I dont know whether I can request them not to put in box or not as it might damage your shoes but even without box, the shipping will still cost about $17 as your shoes seems to be abit bulky than normal sandal.
hope this helps.. thank you

Batch #14
Joseleb--Wakstar Indium US6, US7
walkstar black napa US8
Total: $174.19
Away(Paulyn)-- Pietra black US5
Electra Pewter US5
Total $143.43

Batch #15
Away(Paulyn)-- Electra black US5
Electra black US5
Total: $170.3
Purpleapple-- walkstar Black US8 $55.02
Joanna -- Electra Broze US7 $76.63

Hi mangolover,
Tks! I rec ur email but ur mobile no. Is 1 digit missing. I wld like to self collect at harbourfront/vivo, from 12.30pm I shd b ok. Tks, will trf shipping tonight.

Hi, gladC
No, Lunetta does not come with box...
Shipping charge about $15
do let me know early cos I may place order for batch #16 tonight
thank you

Dear All
I am helping 2 of mummies who made an order with wrong size to sell their shoes so they can get right one for themself again.
Both are selling $80 nett only inclusive of shipping.

1. Electra Bronze US6
2. Electra Pewter US7

please pm me if you are keen to get a pair as its a good buy!!

6902914.jpg
6902915.jpg

Hi mango lover.

What is the shipping charges on batch 5. Did not received your email reverting shipping charges.
Thanks

Paging for Baobei123. Your sandals has arrived. But i do not have your contact and unable to PM you.

Please contact me for collection. Thank you.

Thanks mango for your effort to arrange collection with your maid at Siglap! Really appreciate it!

Once again sorry for any misery I've caused you but I got no intention of it. Just some crude words which was not meant to target at u. So sorry!!

Hi, Apple gal,
kindly contact me ASAP as your Fitflop is here and I am waiting for your instruction for collection. thank you.

Back