Fitflop Spree(Swim N Sandals) - No concierge fee, low exchange rate!

Hi Rmum
Pls be informed that the shipping for us5 is $15 and the shoes price is $39.3 but pls note that I need at least 2 pairs of order to proceed for order and right now I don't have any outstanding order so hope u understand on this tks

Spree Site: Island Trends http://www.islandtrends.com/fitflops-all-1141

International Shipping:
- Vpost
- Average shipping for 1 pair is about $15 to $16, About $22 if it comes with box.
- There is No Concierge fee!!

Exchange rate :
Fixed at <font size="+2"> 1.35 </font>(unless credit card reflects higher charge)

Collection method (Self collection by prior appointment only)
1) Harbour Front KFC some weekdays 10am to 6.30pm
2) Parkway parade or Siglap area, East coast Road
3) Hougang Ave 8 nights 8pm to 9pm
5) Courier Service - S$6 or S$8 (depending on size) by Taqbin
6) Singpost Registered Mail

Spree terms and condition
1) Buyer is willing to wait up to 1 month after spree closes, and collection must be made within 14 days after item arrives.
2) Items will be ordered only after payment of cost of shoes is received (1st payment), 2nd payment will be International shipping charge and local courier/registration mail charges, which need to be made before collection/delivery.
3) Please transfer 1st payment for the shoes and Payment is to be made into my POSB CURRENT account 95400-1717 and advise the reference number once transferred. Will confirm the receipt by mail or p/m.
4) No cancellation or changes is allowed after payment is made.
5) Should price be increased at time of order, you would be contacted on whether to top up or drop item.
6) All received payments will be refunded if the item is out of stock (oss)
7) I will not be liable for any lost/damaged items during delivery process (including local normal mail).
8) I am not responsible for any wrong order made if you failed to provide your order in the correct format.
9) I will not be responsible for shipment delays.
10) Join this spree only if you're comfortable and agreeable to all the terms above.

Order format
Nick:
Collection Method / point :
Email:
Hp No:

1) Item Name: Model with color and size
URL:
Alternative if OOS (out of stock) or drop?
Qty:
Price in USD: US$

2) Item Name: model with color and size
URL:
Qty:
Alternative if OOS or drop
Price in USD: US$

Number of Items ordered:
Total Amount in SGD: US$ x <font size="+2">1.35</font> = S$

To Rmum, DDmum1213, ChrisNgng
Received your payment for shoes but pls be noted that as there is min order amount which is u$95 to get free domestic shipping (or there will be U$15 shipping charge apply for domestic shipping) I need another pair of order before I can place this batch of order for all of you. Your understanding on this is appreciated. Tks

Dear all
Islandtrend is having sale for all regular price items. There is 10% discount for all regular items and also some good buys
Only for 2 data so if you would like to order anything pls pm me

Paging for Shareena
Your Fitflop has arrived pls contact me ASAP as there is no reply fr you when I email u. Pls contact me 91259299 tks

Hi Sching
Pls be informed that there is no 10% discount for regular item promo anymore as it ended ytd.
So total amount for those 2 pairs is $236.25 not including oversea shipping
Kindly transfer payment to posb current 95400-1717 tks

Hi mangolover,
Sorry for the late reply.
From the website, at the moment, Lunetta is selling at USD69.99
Please advise if payment should be revised.
How long will shipment take before I receive my item?
TQ!

Hi Sching
Yes the Lunetta is having sale today so pls kindly transfer $215.98 instead tks
It will take about 3 weeks if u make payment by tmr

<font size="+2">Fitflop Island Trends Sale</font>

8608814.jpg

Back