Fitflop Spree(Swim N Sandals) - No concierge fee, low exchange rate!

Hi Apple,

Ok, Astrid black size 7 will reserve for you.

Please text me 9800 7868 for collection.

Mangolover is not in singapore from now until 7 June13.

I am her partner and will be answering queries on behalf.

Astrid Pewter US 6 available immediately
SGD90

8467332.jpg

Spree Site: Island Trends http://www.islandtrends.com/fitflops-all-1141

International Shipping:
- Vpost
- Average shipping for 1 pair is about $15 to $16, About $22 if it comes with box.
- There is No Concierge fee!!

Exchange rate :
Fixed at 1.31 (unless credit card reflects higher charge)

Collection method (Self collection by prior appointment only)
1) Harbour Front KFC some weekdays 10am to 6.30pm
2) Parkway parade or Siglap area, East coast Road
3) Hougang Ave 8 nights 8pm to 9pm
5) Courier Service - S$6 or S$8 (depending on size) by Taqbin
6) Singpost Registered Mail

Spree terms and condition
1) Buyer is willing to wait up to 1 month after spree closes, and collection must be made within 14 days after item arrives.
2) Items will be ordered only after payment of cost of shoes is received (1st payment), 2nd payment will be International shipping charge and local courier/registration mail charges, which need to be made before collection/delivery.
3) Please transfer 1st payment for the shoes and Payment is to be made into my POSB CURRENT account 95400-1717 and advise the reference number once transferred. Will confirm the receipt by mail or p/m.
4) No cancellation or changes is allowed after payment is made.
5) Should price be increased at time of order, you would be contacted on whether to top up or drop item.
6) All received payments will be refunded if the item is out of stock (oss)
7) I will not be liable for any lost/damaged items during delivery process (including local normal mail).
8) I am not responsible for any wrong order made if you failed to provide your order in the correct format.
9) I will not be responsible for shipment delays.
10) Join this spree only if you're comfortable and agreeable to all the terms above.

Order format
Nick:
Collection Method / point :
Email:
Hp No:

1) Item Name: Model with color and size
URL:
Alternative if OOS (out of stock) or drop?
Qty:
Price in USD: US$

2) Item Name: model with color and size
URL:
Qty:
Alternative if OOS or drop

Number of Items ordered:
Total Amount in SGD: US$ x 1.31 = S$

Spree Site: Island Trends http://www.islandtrends.com/fitflops-all-1141

International Shipping:
- Vpost
- Average shipping for 1 pair is about $15 to $16, About $22 if it comes with box.
- There is No Concierge fee!!

Exchange rate :
Fixed at 1.31 (unless credit card reflects higher charge)

Collection method (Self collection by prior appointment only)
1) Harbour Front KFC some weekdays 10am to 6.30pm
2) Parkway parade or Siglap area, East coast Road
3) Hougang Ave 8 nights 8pm to 9pm
5) Courier Service - S$6 or S$8 (depending on size) by Taqbin
6) Singpost Registered Mail

Spree terms and condition
1) Buyer is willing to wait up to 1 month after spree closes, and collection must be made within 14 days after item arrives.
2) Items will be ordered only after payment of cost of shoes is received (1st payment), 2nd payment will be International shipping charge and local courier/registration mail charges, which need to be made before collection/delivery.
3) Please transfer 1st payment for the shoes and Payment is to be made into my POSB CURRENT account 95400-1717 and advise the reference number once transferred. Will confirm the receipt by mail or p/m.
4) No cancellation or changes is allowed after payment is made.
5) Should price be increased at time of order, you would be contacted on whether to top up or drop item.
6) All received payments will be refunded if the item is out of stock (oss)
7) I will not be liable for any lost/damaged items during delivery process (including local normal mail).
8) I am not responsible for any wrong order made if you failed to provide your order in the correct format.
9) I will not be responsible for shipment delays.
10) Join this spree only if you're comfortable and agreeable to all the terms above.

Order format
Nick:
Collection Method / point :
Email:
Hp No:

1) Item Name: Model with color and size
URL:
Alternative if OOS (out of stock) or drop?
Qty:

2) Item Name: model with color and size
URL:
Qty:
Alternative if OOS or drop

Number of Items ordered:
Total Amount in SGD: US$ x 1.31 = S$

Hi Chubbchecks
Pls be informed that I only have YOKO black ready stock but I can order for you YOKO Mink
Pls sms me 91259299 tks

Hi baby1234
The shoes will be 52.4 and shipping will be about $17 for this pair as the size is big
So total lncl shipping will be $69.4

Hi shopiee
When you mention about size 3 does it mean uk3/us5?because the smallest size is us5 for Fitflop
We have Astrid black and good in us5
Pls pm me if you keen

Hi, I am interested to purchase
FitFlop Yoko Sandals - Mink
$100.00 USD Size US 9, how much is it after shipping charges? If I order another pair is it 30% off?

Hi Shannon
Yes if you order 2 pairs, the 2nd pair will be 30% off but only apply to regular price item
For Yoko u$100 is regular price so if you buy another YOKO, it will be $170 for 2 pairs which mean $85 per pair
The shipping charge per pair is $22 as it will come with box
Let me know as the sale will end anytime soon tks

Hi mango, my confirm orders are Fitflop yoko electric indigo us 9 and FitFlop Florent Sandals - Black us 9, pls let me know how much do I have to trf. Thank u.

Hi Mango I had trf $266.70
My final revised orders Fitflop yoko black us 9 and Fitflop fleur Sandals urban white US9
Ibank nick shankws
Trf no 11047506606
Pls drop if there's no 30% thanks.

hi golly, not sure if the promo is still on. do let us have your order and we will input the promo code. If its over, we will update you.

thank you

Hi, how much would it cost if I get the fitflop due mink in size 7 and fitflop rouge in size 8? In Singapore got half size, does this website have half size? Thanks!

Hi moss
All FItflop shoes does not come with half size even in Singapore. Pls double confirm the sandal u saw is Fotflop brand and authentic?

Back