Filipino Maid Immediately Available for Transfer

Hi mummies and daddies,
I have a Filipino maid for transfer. I would give her my recommendation as she has been very good with the family. She is very good with infant and babies as she has taken good care of my baby since new born. She can cook, clean the house and prepare my 2 older girls for school. She is also very trustworthy.

Prior to me, she has worked for 4 years with another family and had to be transferred since the family migrated back to their country. As for my case, I have decided to be a SAHM, and a single person income is not enough to pay for the maid's salary and levy.

She is currently taking $450 monthly with weekly off. She needs the weekly off since she is studying every Sunday for her Nursing Aid course. She is very commendable. But she is willing to stay in if you need her for that weekend. No loan, as she was directly transferred to us (no agency).

She is immediately available as I have already inform her that we are unable to pay for her salary next month. Hope you mummies and daddies would help her find a good family to transfer to. I personally do not want to send her back to her country, since she has been doing very well with us.

PM your contact number if you wish to interview her. Thanks!

To don know this advert is which year? But I need a transfer maid to take care my new born baby soon. My contact is 93367767

Dear mummies and daddies thank you for your over whelming response. My maid has found an employer. They are currently in the process of getting an agency to help with the transfer. This nice couple is a first time employer so I'm hoping, everything would run smoothly with the transfer.

Back