Fengshui for baby cot

Evon21

Hi, anyone of u here know anything abt fengshui for baby's room? Im still pondering if i should have my baby cot in my room (which can only put in between tv console and the foot of my bed) or convert current study room to baby's room.

Confinement lady and baby will sleep in the study room during confinement period, however my MIL wants to come over to stay over the weekends when my baby is born and she will have to sleep in the study room.

Any advise?

For most Asian babies, we tend to prefer having our babies sleeping in the same room. It is also quite practical for night feeding. Once they can sleep through the night, you can move them into their own rooms.

Just make sure that the TV is not turned on when the baby is in the cot. Also, make sure there are no cables or anything the baby could pull; and that the TV will not fall on the baby.

For your info, you will have to wait until baby is born if you want to determine favourable cot direction for your baby.

For now, better to convert study room now to get it ready for confinement lady and baby to sleep. If you are concerned about any confinement taboos, best not for your mother and yourself to be in the same house during confinement. I think for your case, is fine. Staying with Mil is ok because you got the husband to block the direct Sha qi between u and mil.

Remove any TVs or shiny surfaces that are facing the cot position. Feet facing baby's cot is ok.

As of now, rest more and eat healthy and get ready to welcome baby!

Back