Feedback on Learning Vision Childcare

i am reading from up to down on this thread, but no one have answer for LV@grassroot.
i also wondering abt the LV@grassroot service.

anyway, mommies, normally how many uniform you bought to yr little one?
is 1 set enough?

anyone want to giving away for my boy 18mnth ?
happy.gif

Hi mummies, I would appreciate any one of u could give mi some feedback on LV @ biopolis! i'm gonna send my boy to child care. Or any of u have any idea of gd CCC near dover crescent? Thx.
happy.gif

Hi Gelyn

I never like the LV at Punggol Field as the teachers there are not caring or attentive enough...

currently i enroll my son at one of the school at punggol twenty. they do have transport service as well

Hi wonderzen, you enrolled your son at punggol field before? Cos I did went down to have a look but it was on a weekend so can't really see much.

Is the current school yout son in good? which school is that?

Thanks in advance!

hi,

my son LV grassroot, toddler class. so far quite good. The teachers there standard quite good as well. Initially he had been failing sick and HFMD, but now once stable everything is ok. He is used to it now, and happily like to read story read by teacher.

hi chy,
i visited the centre a few months back.
quite liked it, clean, and the principal was a v nice and honest i felt.
my main criteria was that it was not aircon, so that was good.
i might be putting my 21 month old boy there next month.
called them a few weeks agao and they still had vacancies.

Hi All,
Any feedback on LV @ pasir ris dr 6?

I'm thinking to withdraw my son from current daycare because one of his classmate is bullying everyone. Problem started since PG, now they are in N1. Spoken thousand times to center principal, and keep saying "they will ensure this and that" but physical bullying still happen.

sad mom.....

Hi all,

My eldest daughter is attending LV@MOE. She was with them since she was 3. Overall, I must say that I am pleased with the way they run the school. The principal is a nice lady. The teachers are very dedicated and caring.

The curriculum is also good as it provides a chance for the kids to be an all-rounder. Communication between teachers and parent is also good as I have never had an issue with this, despite the fact that my gal is taking the school bus and we're seldom there to speak to the teachers.

LV@MOE is really the total opposite of the infant care centre that I sent my younger daughter to. That infant care centre (the one with the lightning logo...heheheh) doesn't communicate as well as LV@MOE.

THus, I can't wait to trf my younger gal over to LV@MOE this December.....

If you still have qualms, go and arrange for a visit and speak to the teachers. I'm sure you'll be happy with your experience. I think LV is also smart, they might have put the best teachers at LV@MOE, considering the fact that most of their customers there will be teachers....

My son used to attend LV at Gentle Road. Was there for about 6 months when my son was 3yrs old. Initial few days, i sat in the class during the morning to accompany my son. What i realised was a lot of them are not into proper care and hygiene for the kids....or maybe just particularly for my son's class. Other kids having runny nose, no teachers to clean for them. No good interaction to kids and environment is not great. Principle Amanda is good, but just teachers' quality is not there. And during our 6months there, 3 teachers changed in his class. My son got HFMD about 3 times the time we were at LV. I have feedback to the principle, but i think sometimes it's not easy to change overnight.

We moved on to The Little Skool House. HONESTLY, i am rather shocked at the great difference of quality between LSH and LV. LSH has very dedicated teachers and communication to parents is good. Maybe the LSH that we go to is a smaller environment. My son's teachers have been with him since 3.5yrs to now (my son is turning 5yrs old soon). Child is happier and the studying materials are far much better....best, it is a clean environment.

I dun think all LV or LSH is like that...but i am just sharing my experiences. Whichever childcare you put your child to, i think importantly, you will need to monitor the school and the teachers in-charge. Once you find a comfortable school, you will feel so much at ease!

Hi, any updates as in the fees if I were to enrol my child in a toddler and nursery class at LV? Any subsidy for MOE staff? TIA.

Hi wendelicious

Are you a staff of nanyang poly? Or this is the public rate you are paying?
sorry... wasnt checking the forum regularly... im paying the public rate... that is after working mum subsidy and the additional grant of $100...
however they are increasing their fee by $100 in jan 2014...

Back