Fasting Month @ 6week onwards

SyaFiy

Hi all ,
Was diagnosed with Blighted Ovum and successfully cleared and 3months later got a BFP and I've yet to have my first gynae visit. My appointment will be 20April.

With fasting month for the Muslim coming in 2 weeks time (13April), is it advisable for me to fast?

Hi all ,
Was diagnosed with Blighted Ovum and successfully cleared and 3months later got a BFP and I've yet to have my first gynae visit. My appointment will be 20April.

With fasting month for the Muslim coming in 2 weeks time (13April), is it advisable for me to fast?
Salam dear, congrats on your positive test! May it be smooth, insyallah!

As for fasting, try see how you are coping. 1st trimester usually/majority of ladies will have nausea and vomiting, tiredness, dizziness and some don't have such outcomes. What's important is to keep yourself hydrated and continue taking your folic acids. U can have them during your sahur.

If you feel that fasting is not a good reason for u to perform this year maybe due to the worries of your fetus or any other medical risks, u can pay your fast back when it's all settled. If you can't afford to pay back the fasting in performing qadha ramadan, u can proceed in doing Fidyah to MUIS.

Don't force yourself if you can't fast dear. Take it easy alright? ♥️

Hi all ,

Congrats on your bfp!!!!Cant comment on the fasting. Just wanted to say congrats!

Back