FAST WALMART SPREE (mooska)

Batch 16: Order has been placed by CGW. :)

walbatch16 copy.jpg

I have received an email by CGW team saying that Walmart did not ship out Batch 17 as previously informed through emai and that the order has been cancelled as Walmart was not able to fulfil the order for the following item:

Firefly Barbie Turbo Power Soft Toothbrush (Quantity: 3) <<--- springleaf, kindly take note ;)

I will proceed with reordering for Batch 17 again without the above item shortly ya :)

Hi mooska
I've 3 items on order but you only ordered 2. Is one of the item OOS?

Yes, one of the item was OOS at time of order. Do let me know if you would like me to refund you first ya. If not, the excess will be used to offset shipping cost :)

I did not receive email updates from CGW with regards to shipping for Batch 15. Will drop them an email and update by tomorrow night ya :)

Hi, any update on the shipping of batch 15?
Seen above, batch 14, 16 shipped on 25th.

Thanks

Hi mlr,

I have already emailed CGW with regards to the batch 15 orders. The reply is that they have not receive any shipping notification from Walmart but the estimated delivery date indicated is 8th November :)

Hi mlr,

I have already emailed CGW with regards to the batch 15 orders. The reply is that they have not receive any shipping notification from Walmart but the estimated delivery date indicated is 8th November :)
Hi, so delivery to US is 8th Nov? When will items reach S'pore? I will be away in most part of Dec.

Thanks

ORDER FORMAT:
Name/Nick: phloxs
Collection mode:Tampines

URL: http://www.walmart.com/ip/1-Direction-Girls-2-Piece-Pajama-Set/23871400
Item name: One Direction Girls' 2 pcs Pajamas Set
Size:6/6x
Colour:purple
Quantity:1
Price in USD: $8.00

URL: http://www.walmart.com/ip/1-Direction-Girls-2-Piece-Campus-Pajama-Set/23871425
Item name: One Direction Girls' 2 pcs Campus Pajamas Set
Size:7/8
Colour: Purple
Quantity: 1
Price in USD: $9.00

URL: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Faded-Glory-Baby-Boys-Cotton-Tight-Fit-Pajamas-2-sets/25033537
Item name: Faded Glory Boys' Cotton Tight fit Pajamas
Size: 24mth
Colour: dark dye denim white combo
Quantity: 1
Price in USD: $9.96

Total no. of items: 3

Total in SGD = USD(total) x 1.28 x 1.05

Hi,
This item will definitely be shipped out by Walmart in its own box place in another cardboard box so you would have to be prepared to pay quite a bit for the shipping cost ya. Just thought i let you know :)
Hi mooska,

Will you be able to estimate the shipping fee?

Batch 14: Detailed Shipping Breakdown Table

Kindly PM me your preferred mode of collection: normal post/registered post/taqbin courier/self collect in Tampines or Pasir Ris :)

walmartbatch14 copy.jpg

Batch 15: Detailed Shipping Breakdown Table
Kindly PM me your preferred mode of collection: normal post/registered post/taqbin courier/self collect in Tampines or Pasir Ris :)

walmartbatch15 copy.jpg

Batch 19: Detailed Shipping Breakdown Table

walmartbatch19 copy.jpg

Updates for Batch 18:

Package has arrived at US address and i have arranged for shipment back to Singapore :)

Back