Eyebrow Embroidery

i did mine at #1, amy...but i dont think it's nice compared to my other friends who did it at other places...in terms of shape and color...quite disappointing...

hi,anyone willing to take up eyeliner package (both upper and lower), which include 1 free touch-up at browhaus for $750? I am afraid of pain, hence decide not to proceed with the embroidery. Interested party can drop me a msg. Thanks ya =)

Hazel where & when have u fixed the appointment? need to do my eyes (both top & bottom) ,lip (out line only). Can any one else suggest some one who can do a really good job? Phone number also.price does not matter. preferably less touch up. will my lip look natural with just out line as my lips r nice & pink.Has any one regretted doing the eyes? how long does it take. Will i be able to get an appointment on 21st or 22nd. Will be travalling after that..

I did mine at Toa Payoh Bio-Beauty. Irene did it for me. She's good and gentle... She does lips and eye too.. Heard that she's a teacher cum director in Singapore that runs a school at Clarke Quay as well..

She has a facebook page: Beafully International Singapore.

Check out this link:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/notes/beafully-international-singapore/natural-eye-brow-embroidery-enhancement/47906083342

I love the way she designed her shop. Looks very young and hippy. The last time i went there, i saw quite a few singapore airlines crew.. she's quite popular with teenagers and young adults..

Hi ladies,
Due to modelling assignment, I just did brow embroidery (stroke kinds) and lip embroidery and I m feeling quite miserable... looking freaking like opera singer.
Brow color is dark & intense making me looking very fierce and with the super bright red and swollen lips(sausage alike), look like a very revengeful opera singer.Plan to stay indoor for the next wk.
Is a wk enough?
How long will the skin peeled off and natural results achieved?
Beautician says 3-4 days but I'd read that some forumers' ones never peeled off so quite worried now
sad.gif

Hidora, read that u did both, can advise the healing process? Or anyone is kind to share her experience? Seriously, I feel quite depressed now.
Thanks!

Hi

this lady did a great job on mine. interested can giv eher a call
. her name is nancy 93381691. if im not wrong she has started her own business at far east

Some helpful tips about eyebrow embroidery..

Irene is the pioneer batch of eyebrow professional in Singapore. She owns a school at clarke quay central to teach other beauty consultants on how to do master the skill of this art.. She charges really cheap $150 for the normal embroidery.. She also does lip enhancement and eye liner too..

Irene is the teacher that taught the other beauty techs in Singapore.. so i suggest going to the best.. ha.. her shop is always packed with singapore airline crew.. so i suggest u call to make an appointment first.. usually calling 1 week in advance is sufficient to make a booking..

Facebook link: http://www.facebook.com/notes.php?id=38449619638#!/notes/beafully-international-singapore/natural-eye-brow-embroidery-enhancement/47906083342

i'm a fan of her facebook page. u ladies can join too and get her weekly updates.

Recently her shop in Toa Payoh just started a HUGE trend in IPL that only cost $300 for 8 sessions. Usually if u do ur research well.. Other places charges $300 for only 1 session. The reason why she can charge till 90% off her services is because, her main business is selling beauty machines to other salons in South East Asia..

Check out her IPL link on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/notes.php?id=38449619638#!/notes.php?id=38449619638

Hi Shaynelle, how long was the session? I did mine at NO1 salon for only like 10mins.. And does the colour last? I went for touch up..but didn't last..
sad.gif

Thanks..

Yes, Eyebrow Embriodery when done by a fully trained professional is not painful at all as they will apply anesthetic cream onto your eyebrows before doing the work.

In fact, Eyebrow CREATIVE is better as it looks more NATURAL! I did eyebrow creative after Irene showed me pictures of her customers and allow me to choose which suits me best.

The process usually takes around 1 hour depending on different skin types. Everyone's skin is different and react differently to absorbing the colour. I was very worried initially but Irene was very patient and explained to me that it will not be painful as they will use a special anesthetic cream.

Irene Teo Moi Yun who owns BIO BEAUTY AROMATIC SPA located at Blk 73 Toa Payoh Lorong 4 is well known in the Beauty Industry and circle. She has over 25 years of experience and has taught many beauticians how to do eyebrow embriodery. She teaches in a school located at Clarke Quay.

Irene's skills are highly professional. She is voted NUMBER 1 for Eyebrow Embriodery and Creative Eyebrow by magazines, models and many air stewardess. Her website is at http://bio-beauty.blogspot.com/

I did mine at her shop and it took me only 1 hour and she also gave me a free TOUCH UP as well as a facial voucher. Her shop is always crowded and she only goes by appointment. You need to call her shop to book before going down if not they will not entertain as they are fully booked.

I decided to share this information to all those who are worried about the pain and doing it. I am very happy with my eyebrows now as I look much more confident.

BIO BEAUTY AROMATIC SPA is located at:
Blk 73 Toa Payoh Lorong 4 #01-597
Singapore 310073

Handphone: 9-1855-270 IRENE TEO MOI YUN

Oh, BIO BEAUTY AROMATIC SPA service is fantastic. They are warm and friendly. Not pushy unlike bigger beauty shops that try to persuade you to buy many products and package.

Irene was patient and very motherly. She drew several different designs of eyebrows and allow me to choose and see which suits me.

After the entire process, they did not force me to buy any products or package. But I will definitely go back to the shop to try the IPL Treatment as there were many beautiful ladies who looked like models who were waiting outside to do IPL and facial.

I believe they got to be good as the shop was filled with people. Some had to wait outside for their turn. I'm glad I made appointment and came punctually on time.

I guess good quality treatments and warm service is what makes customers go back to this place.

Wonder if anyone else besides Shanelle and Krissie had their eyebrows or eyeliner done at Bio Beauty?
Tried googling for comments on this salon but all recommendations are by the same person. So quite sceptical. Any other users here with longer history of posts tried their service before?

Hi Kim,

I did it last week. The eyebrows are unbalance n I got to wait for 1.5mth b4 going back. I am working at town area... can u image how I feel n how I want to siam pple lookin at me.

Mayb is my skin or wat I not sure... the color till now still not fully fade... my sis did her and fade after 5days using the cream. Bio Beauty didnt give me cream but just ampoule (dun know how to spell)

Hi Katherine,

The color's supposed to fade gradually until it becomes natural in a week. I did mine at Salon #1 by Amy and did my touch-ups there twice in last 4 years, so far very happy with my brows. Just that now I want to get my eyeliner embroidered too and got to wait 3 months for my appt at Salon #1.

Woa think I'm going to cancel my appt with Bio Beauty. Quite worried about eyeliner as I heard it's much more painful than eyebrow. You should get your eyebrow rectified asap. Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Kim,

My colleague did her 3yrs back wit Amy n look so natural tat I didnt know. Eyeliner very pain.... I got to wait till end Jan as they keep asking me to go back 1.5mth later

hi

does anyone haf the contact of cindy, the lady in tampines who dies eyebrow embroidery? any reviews on her skills recently? bishan no1 sounds so good but i live in the east

cindy for eyebrow embroidery at tampines.Anybody can share photo and her contact number.Pls pm me as i want to go and try.Thanks

Wah I went to salon #1 to do touch up after 5 months and regretted not using amy! The Zoe who did for me did not do a gd job. Eyebrows looked too dark, i didnt like the shape, and it was SO PAINFUL. The first time when Amy did it was okay, not so painful at all. And the brows looked so natural....

And the wait is quite crazy. This time, I had an appt at 130 which means that only 2 are ahead but even at 145 they told me there were still 2 ahead of me. The first time I went my appt was at 4pm but I waited more than TWO hours for my turn!

I had a total of 5 times eyebrow embroidery in my life. Very painful though they claimed that they had put the cream to minimize the pain.

Now my color had faded and I also hope I can touch-up again, but the moment i think of suffering the pain again, I really hesitate and probia.
sad.gif

Hi. I'm new. Desperately need eyebrow embroidery. Mine faint with half botak. Anyone willing to give up slot for Amy @ #1? didn't make it earlier.

Anyone heard and tried Wendy at Perfect Look in Toa Payoh?

I have chk with #1 saloon, they said preg is ok to do the embroidery. I got an appt on 15 Aug, still thinking whether to do it.

Yes, I did. It's actually a touch up. Done my brown and eye liner on Apr. However, my brown got infection, they said it might be due to the preg homone change. So only manage to do touch up for eye only. Btw, if you just tag along with anyone who had made an appt, they will entertain you and do it for you at the same time. That's what I observed while waiting.

May I know how much do they charge at #1 now? I'm thinking of doing eyebrow embroidery too. Did anyone do eyebrow embroidery recently?

I bought the $5 voucher from Groupon to try threading with Browhaus. Went yesterday and pretty happy with their threading & therefore somehow I signed up for the brow resurrection package and semi permanent eyeliner at $1300. Now having second thought :-( anyone want to take over my package, it can be separated to either brow or just eyeliner package. PM me if interested or email [email protected]

Hi,

Anyone did their EE @ The Beauty Centre, Jurong Pt. They r having promo @ $88. Understand fr my fren tat they've diff pkg. Pls advise on e promo pkg only. Dun intend to do more exp type. But worry on their skills if i dun buy exp pkg fr them. Pls advice.

Thanks!

Irene at BioBeauty Toa Payoh now has a website.
http://www.biobeauty.com.sg/eyebrow.html

Natural Eyebrow Embroidery Enhancement and Eyelash Extension

Having problems drawing and shaping your eyebrows? Want to improve the overall thickness, shape and colour of your eyebrows?
Natural EYEBROW ENHANCEMENT - 2D/3D Creative and Embroidery

Having problems drawing and shaping your eyebrows? Want to improve the overall thickness, shape and colour of your eyebrows?
2D/3D EYEBROW CREATIVE (Lastest Trend)

Eyebrow Creative is done by Multiple STROKES of hair-like lines. Which makes it even more natural than eyebrow embroidery.
Original Price: S$880

Current Promotion Price
(from 1 Apr 2012 to 1 Jun 2012): S$380

1 + 1 additional touch up treatment.

EYEBROW EMBROIDERY

Eyebrow Embroidery is a shade of natural looking brows.

Original Price: S$480.

Current Promotion Price
(from 1 Apr 2012 to 1 Jun 2012): S$150/S$180.

1 + 1 additional touch up treatment.

P.S: Must pay $30 more for 2nd treatment (NEW) instrument.

STANDARD PROCESS

Must do 2 treatments to have ideal eyebrows.

After 1st treatment (Day 4 to Day 7), colour pigmentation will PEEL off. This is a natural process, pls do not use hands to peel it off, let it peel off naturally. At this time, colour on the brows may seem uneven after 1st treatment but is NORMAL.

Do not worry, use eyebrow pencil to touch up for 1 month. After 1 month, you must do your 2nd treatment. After 2nd treatment, your eyebrows would achieve your desired colour.

LAST FOR 8 - 12 MONTHS - For Perfection: SHOULD Touch Up ONCE A YEAR

As all humans, our skin sheds and regenerate new skin cells. Hence, the naturally enhanced eyebrow creative will slowly fade off naturally too. It is a normal process to shed "old" skin cells to reproduce new baby skin. So it is normal to do a touch up once in 10-12 months to maintain your newly shaped eyebrows.

P.S: Pls avoid applying Whitening Face Products on your eyebrows, it would lighten the eyebrow enhancement.

Done by WORLD REKNOWN Celebrity Beauty Director/Instructor IRENE TEO (Singaporean).

Clients specially flying down from INDONESIA/MALAYSIA/AUSTRALIA/USA MUST make bookings 2 WEEKS in ADVANCED.

Eyebrow embroidery is the latest technique in the current beauty industry that can enhance the looks and thickness of your eyebrows.

Unlike the traditional permanent makeup (tattoo) where GREEN color pigment are deposited to fill a brow, with professional skills and advanced equipment we can enhance your eyebrows to appear as natural and real as they can ever be.

Best of all, eyebrow enhancement technology is very mild and comfortable, a session takes only about 1 hr to complete depending on skin conditions. A range of Black, Grey and NATURAL BROWN colour shades are available for you to choose from.

Stop procrastinating, the chinese believe that eye brows are one of the most important features on the face, it brings fortune and gives one authority.

Eyelashes Extension

Sick and tired of putting on mascara all the time? We have the solution to end the hassle of all that trouble of mascara. Introducing the NEW Eyelash Extensions Programme that allows you to have long and beautiful eyelashes which can last up to 3 months.

- It has no smell

- It helps to give u a pair of beautiful and natural looking eyes

- It is painless, absolutely no itching, burning or irritation

- It is specially designed to have longer lasting period

- We carry authentic Korea/Italy eyelashes that are lighter and beautifully curled which assures a longer bonding life

- It takes about 1 hour by our highly trained professionals to complete the delicate process

- There is no need to put on mascara anymore

- Most of our customers consists of mainly SIA air stewardess and models
Korean Eyelashes Extension
Original Price: S$120

Current Promotion Price
(from 1 Apr 2012 to 1 Jun 2012): S$68
Japanese Eyelashes Extension

Original Price: S$160

Current Promotion Price
(from 1 Apr 2012 to 1 Jun 2012): S$120

Eyelashes PERM

Korean Eyelashes Perming
Original Price: S$88

Current Promotion Price
(from 1 Apr 2012 to 1 Jun 2012): S$48
Japanese Eyelashes Perming

Original Price: S$128

Current Promotion Price
(from 1 Apr 2012 to 1 Jun 2012): S$68

Voted No. 1 Eye Brow Embroidery in Singapore! By SIA Air Stewardesses, Models & modern working ladies.

Hi mummies, any latest updates on embroidery done lately?
Preferably in Bedok or East sides? Im looking for one cheap & good ones. Previously I done it with the famous one in Bishan. Now after 2 yrs ardy faded.
sad.gif

Thks in advance!

Hi, I have recently done my creative brow at Amy Beauty Link at Far East Plaza, $420. Initially, the color looked very thick and dark. I also bleed alot. But after peeling off on the 5th day, most of the color has faded. I cannot see the stroke on my right brow at all. They look like a faint patch of colour. I have to use brow colour to fill in the spaces now. My appt for touch-up is a month later. Anyone has experienced this before?

I would like to share a promotion that I took up recently. Follow tbbc on Instagram @thebestbeautycentre to receive 3 months eyebrow trimming for FREE! Good things are worth sharing :)

Thanks bownie for sharing! I just followed them
in Instagram for the free 3 months eyebrow trimming! @thebestbeautycentre

I did 6d eyebrow embroidery with the best beauty centre. Super natural! Can't even tell that it is embroidery. Love it

Hi ladies, just sharing this instagram : asiatique.beaute , done mine 6D embriodery there and was really pleased with the results.

Back