(Eve) Need Ex-SG Maid for Transfer in Oct/Nov 2014

eve_eve

Hi Mummies,

If you have a GOOD maid going to complete her contract soon and would like to come back to SG to work in Sept/Oct/Nov 2014 after her home leave, please whatsapp/text to no. 91 seventeen seventeen 69.

I need a maid who has passion in cooking and can upkeep the house (HDB) well. She must has the initiative to the plan her daily work and cooking (lunch for teenage, dinner for family) and is able to communicate in English.
No need to take of children and elderly.

Thank you :)

No Agent Please!

Last edited:
Hi, I currently have a good helper from Indo who has been with me for 2+ years. She is taking care of my toddler boy, doing housework, and cooking sometimes. After 2+ years with me, she is now able to cook pretty well with minimum guidance for dishes she had not cooked before. Since she started working with me, I never really had to tell her what to do as she would know what to do for the house most of the time. I'm planning to let her go around Oct 14 as my family will be moving to a new apartment with limited space and I'm sending my boy to preschool. Her current salary is $600 per month with 1 day off (she wants to save money for her 8 year old son's schooling so she didn't want to have weekly day off and requested me to pay her $600). You could sms me at 97473755 if you're keen to discuss further.

Back