EUROSTAR --- TOMMY HILFIGER SPREE

<font size="+2"><font color="ff0000">Batch 3 received.....sorting out when I get back from work.</font></font>

<font size="+2"><font color="0000ff">Hi batch 3 mummies/daddies, I have not sorted out batch 3 items last nite...will do it ASAP after work later and email u all.
Have a nice day ahead

<font size="+2"><font color="ff0000">Batch 4 loots also here....tonite will do all the sorting for batch 3 and 4 </font></font>

<font size="+2"><font color="0000ff">Batch 3 and 4 mummies /daddies who have not PM me their email address/contact/mode of collection , please do so.</font></font>

<font size="+2"><font color="0000ff">batch 3 and 4 shipping detail PM/emails to all customers.</font></font>

<font size="+2"><font color="ff0000">Batch 5 &amp; 7 loots is here. Will send shipping to mummies/daddies later</font></font>

<font size="+2"><font color="0000ff">Batch 5 and 7 shipping details send. Mummies/daddies pls check email.</font></font>

lily ,reply via sms and settled.

sober66,
send u 2 sms but no reply yet.
ur items collected by courier already.

7434616.jpg

<font size="+2"><font color="0000ff">Batch 5 mummies pls reply via PM/emails if u have not done.
Let me know if u did not receive my email send last nite</font></font>

<font size="+2"><font color="0000ff">mummy encole, ur item has collected by courier to be send late afternoon 3-5pm
pls let me know ASAP if u not at home during this timing.
thks</font></font>
7436481.jpg

<font size="+2"><font color="0000ff">have manage to arrange with delivery uncle to squeeze mummy encole items to be send tonite between 8-9 pm

<font size="+2"><font color="ff0000">Can below mummies contact me on item collection as I did not hear from u :</font></font>

batch 5
janeng
duan_family

<font size="+2"><font color="0000ff">BATCH 6 should be here anytime as it is departing HKG now from tracking detail.

<font size="+2"><font color="0000ff">mummy janeng, pls contact me for ur refund and advise on mode of collection...

Hi Ade
Jus made my shipping Pyt to u b4 12am, paiseh now then im free to trf. I hv emailed u the details. See u on tis sat, email me Ur addy.

<font size="+2"><font color="ff0000">The long awaited tommy batch 6 loots are here.Will sort it soonest and email all mummies/daddies

<font size="+2"><font color="0000ff">Batch 6 shipping details send. Mummies/daddies pls check email.</font></font>

<font size="+2"><font color="0000ff">All Tommy shipments cleared.
Thank you for supporting my sprees.
I will informed all mummies once I taking order for Tommy again

Eurostar Ade</font>

<font size="+2"><font color="0000ff">Nice meeting with many mummies yesterday and earlier in the morning just now

To those who ask hubby on behalf hope to see u in person next round okie

Stay tuned for how to order Tommy item via email.

<font size="+2"><font color="0000ff">Dear mummies &amp; daddies, many thanks for your support for EUROSTAR Tommy spree. I am grateful for your trust and faith in me despite many being my 1st time customers. BIG THANK YOU indeed !!

All Tommy Batch 1 to 7 have been cleared from my house. Most of you have received the items and some were just pick up by courier man or sent via normal or registered post as instructed to combine your Tommy order with my AF/AX/PRL spree items ya : )

Stay tune for the next Tommy spree by EUROSTAR. PM me if you are keen in my mailing list : )

All the best to all of you and hope EUROSTAR had delivered a pleasant online shopping experience to you : ) </font>

Thumbs up f yr tables updates n svs ..I like my items being personalized with my name on it..pm me for yr next TH spree...buay sai browse leh now ..

Shopperholic, sure.
i will include u in my mailing list for next TH spree (most likely limited batch only).

Glad you got yr items with thanks for patronising my spree again, enjoy yr lunch time n pleasant day : )

<font size="+2"><font color="ff6000">Hi all mummies/daddies,
I will be out of town fom 1 oct to 7 oct 2012. Email access will be limited.
PLease try to collect /arrange ur loots as soon as possible else have to wait till I'm back.

Eurostar Ade

<font size="+2"><font color="ff6000">Opening due to some request from mummies - Tommy Hilferger 40% sitewide promotion available now. Will only open 2 batches only at this moment.

1st payment : USD X 1.09 X 1.1 X 1.35

Eurostar Ade</font>

<font size="+2"><font color="ff6000">Sorry forget to include 40% discount so
1st payment should be USD X 0.6 X 1.1 X 1.09 X 1.35</font>

Hi Happymummy09, thanks for yr interest. I will PM you when i get back tonite on the ordering method &amp; arrangement : )

<font size="+2"><font color="0000ff">1 for $25, 2 for 50
so 40% off = $30
therefore no more 40% off ...2 for $30 final price

Ade</font></font>

post on behalf sl_camel

Hi I'm interested in these. Can chk are these entitled to 40% off the price of $30 since they are under the category of 2 for $30? If otherwise, I will change my order.

http://usa.tommy.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/en/thb2cus/children/CHILDREN-T-SHIRTS-BIGGIRL/7109017?Color=CLASSIC%20WHITE
White
XL

http://usa.tommy.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/en/thb2cus/children/CHILDREN-T-SHIRTS-BIGGIRL/7109017?Color=CLASSIC%20WHITE
Tea rose
XS

2 for $30