Essential Oil formulas

Koala-Mummy

hi mummies..

Do you all use essential oils?

My colleague swears by it for her baby’s fever and immunity and hence I started to try..

Currently using lavender ( fever ), tea tree ( anti bacterial) and copabia ( enhances the effect of the other 2 oil ) on my 1.5 yrs. it may be a coincidence but she did get better much faster than previous episodes.

Anyone have good formulas to share?

Yeah I love EOs as well for the health and wellness of my family. I have two kiddies below age of 4 and being a mom who wants the best for them, honestly love oiling them as I do see a change in our lives. currently using my own blend based on my few years experience and research. i love the raindrop oils for the kids and also oils to balance emotions for myself as a mom.

Yeah I love EOs as well for the health and wellness of my family. I have two kiddies below age of 4 and being a mom who wants the best for them, honestly love oiling them as I do see a change in our lives. currently using my own blend based on my few years experience and research. i love the raindrop oils for the kids and also oils to balance emotions for myself as a mom.

Great .. my husband is using for his knee pain .. what do you mean own blend .. u mix the single oils yourself?

Just to share .. recently my girl having lots of cough and flu .. I diluted and rubbed on her sole tea tree oil .. she recovered faster than usual.. I was a skeptic initially but now I use it daily ..It helps for my hubby zzz too. Diffused lavender.

Back