Ectopic Pregnancy

Chomphunut

Hi fellow mummies

I am in the early pregnancy phase. As my last mensural cycle was last month and I have tested myself positive on the pregnancy test kit, I went to KK hospital for the first check up. I did ultrasound and further scan on the womb area, and unfortunately the doctors were unable to find the baby and amniotic sac. Consequently, they suspect it is a ectopic pregnancy. Further checks were done again, and they are still unable to locate the trace of baby in the fallopian tube. This makes my husband and I so anxious and lost, as they are unable to conclude on the pregnancy status.

Does any mummy here have the same experience? If yes, please advice! I am so lost!

Hi fellow mummies

I am in the early pregnancy phase. As my last mensural cycle was last month and I have tested myself positive on the pregnancy test kit, I went to KK hospital for the first check up. I did ultrasound and further scan on the womb area, and unfortunately the doctors were unable to find the baby and amniotic sac. Consequently, they suspect it is a ectopic pregnancy. Further checks were done again, and they are still unable to locate the trace of baby in the fallopian tube. This makes my husband and I so anxious and lost, as they are unable to conclude on the pregnancy status.

Does any mummy here have the same experience? If yes, please advice! I am so lost!
How’s your HCG level, in june, I had the sac but no fetus or yolk sac and it was concluded to be empty sac. They also checked my tube and it’s was clear.. my hcg was rising but it was slow. I ended with early miscarriage from blighted ovum.

Back