early symptoms

Sharmin661

hi all. i wanna check if anyone experienced being cold during early stage of pregnancy? my feet felt especially cold. i can turn on the fan and feel they are freezing ❄️ i thought the effect was being 'hot' as my last pregnancy.... getting worried as i waited quite long for this baby checked w gp at policlinic and she say its not normal but preg symptoms can differ (does not help in reassuring)

for myself i feel cold sometime but most of the time feeling hot.. as long as not experiencing fever or flu alike kind of symptoms...it should be fine to me. Because once experience flu or fever alike, it might means mc...i experience that in one of my mc. Pretty extreme that I am having high fever and chilling for the entire nite. So if you are experience just cold feet, i believe is just hormones changing. Just monitor and make sure you do not have fever ? That's more important I think. Just sharing, stay positive. Indeed every pregnancy is different, stay positive :)

I also feel cold sometimes.this is my first mth of pregnancy so I keep drinking warm water to make myself warm.most of hopefully is it hormones changing.

maybe can try some ginger + honey drink...drink it warm.. will help to keep you warm...
but of cos dont drink too much also...anything too much will not be good...

thanks everyone for the reassurance. yup i will try to drink some warm water. i've also wore socks. it's better now! can't help but worry during this impt first trim.

Back