Dr Kek Lee Phin from Mt E

Hello,

I am 36 weeks pregnant and I am seeing Dr. Kek. She is a wonderful Doctor, very patient, calm and motherly. I moved just 1 year ago to Singapore and this is my third pregnancy. I was very nervous finding the right doctor since I will have a caesarean. I feel very safe and comfortable in her care. She always takes the time to explain things and answer questions. I can recommend her very highly.

hi there
i'm also with dr kek..currently 13wks pregnant..as mentioned in the earlier postings, she's indeed very motherly, calm & reassuring. her 1st appt consultation charge was $120, subsequent appts was at $80 (excluding scan, tests etc). Note however that she's no longer offering an antenatal package..so it's really pay by visit

Thumbs up for Dr Kek. My 1st boy del by her...i had 1 hr of pushing till she came in and saved my life and within 5 mins my boy was out phew!!!....vacuumed tho but its ok so long as boy safe and end my pain of pushing i nearly gave up she is very encouraging.....really thankful to her....sure to go back to her for 2nd one....she is patient and detail.

I love Dr Kek.

She's v reassuring. Give good advice. Feel totally at ease asking her the silliest questions, being a first time mum.

Expensive though. My delivery alone costs 2000+. Natural birth. Delivery alone, exclude all other costs.

But she's good.

How old is Dr Kek? Just wondering if she is those very 'man chang' lady type. Afriad to get those doctors like that.

humblebee,

Dr Kek looks like 50+ or older.... cos she has gray hair and likes to wear aunty type of clothes. :p

I think becos she's old, she's very experienced and very calm... A really good gynae.

Hi humblebee

Dr Kek is late 50s. She is very patient and assuring and made me feel totally at ease. She was my gynae( my girl is now 15 months) and Im seeing her now with my 2nd pregnancy.

Anyone has c-section with Dr kek? how's her stitching???

Ed,
Congrats on having no 2. How's your pregnancy so far with Dr kek?

Hi Humblebee, I had a c-section with Dr. Kek. She did an awesome job...it was my third c-section and she did a real good job with the stitching and the surgery. I highly recommend her.

Blessings

THanks angelique for the reassuring.

Just wondering if anyone can advise on the week 12 scan, will she recommend the oscar or the triple test? Approaching 35 next year, wonder if she will 'force' me for the needle poking test(amino)

Back