Dr Henry Cheng

halo100

Hi any mum have engaged with Dr henry Cheng? I call up the clinic and was adv that his 1st consultation fee is $200 and abv exclude scanning. Dun mind to share ur experience and his packages price like?

Hi any mum have engaged with Dr henry Cheng? I call up the clinic and was adv that his 1st consultation fee is $200 and abv exclude scanning. Dun mind to share ur experience and his packages price like?
Hi I was with Dr Henry Cheng for my second pregnancy. I chose him as my pregnancy was high risk (40s, high blood sugar and blood pressure in first pregnancy). I found him meticulous and in control. Felt at ease with him. Didn't really have the click chemistry feeling but feeling safe to me was more important.

I can't remember d exact costs, but I find dat he is a doctor dat I can trust.

DD was delivered by him on d 1st day of CNY. I was quite apologetic about ruining his CNY but he was okie about it n said he gets 2 deliver d 1st baby of dat particular hospital.

Hi I was with Dr Henry Cheng for my second pregnancy. I chose him as my pregnancy was high risk (40s, high blood sugar and blood pressure in first pregnancy). I found him meticulous and in control. Felt at ease with him. Didn't really have the click chemistry feeling but feeling safe to me was more important.
Thanks for sharing!

I can't remember d exact costs, but I find dat he is a doctor dat I can trust.

DD was delivered by him on d 1st day of CNY. I was quite apologetic about ruining his CNY but he was okie about it n said he gets 2 deliver d 1st baby of dat particular hospital.
Thanks! I guess trusting a doctor will make u at ease is the most impt!

Henry Cheng is a very unethical doc. 2 years ago when i had blighted ovum he said the medicine to induce miscarriage is not legalize in sg and wants me to do the surgery. this is totally bullshit. he just want to earn extra money for himself.

try dr Edwin thia at prenatal consultants..find him reasonable and fees ok too

170 incl bedside scan and vaccinations ok price too

Back