Dr Kenneth Edward Lee & Dr Phua Soo Mear

Would you go to a much affordable gynae for your 1st Trimester just to save cost?

• Yes, the price differences/savings are substantial!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, chances are the difference is minimal.

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • I haven’t thought of it that way, great idea!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mommy2710

Hi mommy’s!
I just took a pregnancy test & it looks to be positive (faint line). Pretty excited!
I researched on the 2 gynaes Dr Kenneth Edward Lee & Dr Phua Soo Mear.

I essentially or eventually would like to go to Dr Kenneth Edward Lee @ Mt Alvernia as my gynae. However Dr Phua’s clinic is located in my neighborhood & according to reviews sounds very affordable.

My question is:
1) I am assuming here that Dr Kenneth Edward Lee would be much more costly compared to Dr Phua Soo Mear.
Any mommy’s have the consultation price list of either of the 2 gynaes for comparison?

2) if my assumption is correct, Does it make much of a difference in terms of money spent if I choose to go to Dr Phua for the 1st few consultations since I would assume initial phase are more basic checks?...then maybe in the 2nd Tri, I switch to Dr Kenneth Edward?
Does gynae clinic practice consultation fees the same way as children clinics do? E.g. 1st consultation very costly! Then subsequent consultation will be a reduced rate?

3) Any Mommy’s who have had experience with either Dr Kenneth Edward Lee or Dr Phua Soo Mear In the recent 2 years can share your reviews?

Thanks in advance mommy’s!!

Kenneth Lee!! Gynae for both my children . He has good bedside manner n is super experienced. Stitching skill is good . Worth the $ paid

Back