• DR Han How Chuan

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • DR Tan Thiam Chye

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DR Tan Heng Hao

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

xliingx

Hello, any recommendation between Dr Han How Chuan / Dr Tan Thiam Chye / Dr Tan Heng Hao from KKH? Are they very informative and are their stitching good?

I was under Dr Han How Chuan. Went to him quite a few years back when I discovered cyst in my womb. He knew about my plan for kids and gave me an open date of 2 years should I need his assistance in conceiving.

Ultimately, I went back to him after discovered my pregnancy late last year, giving birth in April via c-sec. He is quite patient, giving advice what to eat/ do and to avoid. Gotten lecture from him when I mentioned I had a marathon going on.

The downside is the waiting time is a bit long. Otherwise he is fine.

Attaching the pix of the stitch, 27 days after my c-sec. I boxed the wound in red. The nurses (old bird) in the my ward is singing praises about his skill. All in all, it took Dr Han to get everything done within 30 minutes (the entire c-sec including stitching).

Attachments

• IMG_20180809_173002.jpg
    IMG_20180809_173002.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 521
I was under Dr Han How Chuan. Went to him quite a few years back when I discovered cyst in my womb. He knew about my plan for kids and gave me an open date of 2 years should I need his assistance in conceiving.

Ultimately, I went back to him after discovered my pregnancy late last year, giving birth in April via c-sec. He is quite patient, giving advice what to eat/ do and to avoid. Gotten lecture from him when I mentioned I had a marathon going on.

The downside is the waiting time is a bit long. Otherwise he is fine.

Attaching the pix of the stitch, 27 days after my c-sec. I boxed the wound in red. The nurses (old bird) in the my ward is singing praises about his skill. All in all, it took Dr Han to get everything done within 30 minutes (the entire c-sec including stitching).

Hello! How long is his waiting time? I've seen his profile is not the same as the rest of the gynae, is there is difference?

Hello, any recommendation between Dr Han How Chuan / Dr Tan Thiam Chye / Dr Tan Heng Hao from KKH? Are they very informative and are their stitching good?

We are visit Prof Tan TC.. somehow last visit is first time n he is very polite n patient.. not much talking but whatever we ask he will answer. Before we went out the room, he stand up n have a very firm handshake with congrats us.. :)

Back