Dr Claudine Tan

aquamama

Hi! Is anyone with Dr Claudine Tan from TMC seranggon ? Pls share your experiences as i'm currently considering her as my gynae. Thks a lot!!!

Dr Tan is my gynae. Good, patient and assuring. I am a HBP preggy and we was monitoring my like a hawk.. which is very good. Waiting time not long and nurses are great! I undergo Csec and I must say from delivery to healing.. I don't feel any pain. I can walk the next day and get in and out of car like nothing. My CL was amazed and cannot tell I just Csect. She response to ur emergency call very fast too. No matter what time u call. No regrets!

Thanks Shirleyten. I just made an appointment with her next week. Hope the experience will be positive too :) .

Wondering if anyone have natural birth experience with her ? I'm incline towards natural birth if everything goes smooth.. Thanks!

Hi aquamama, I'm seeing Dr Claudine for my first child too. I find her very genuine and I'm comfortable with her.
She's always willing to explain clearly to you if u have any queries.
From the onset, when started consulting her, she calculated my EDD and realized that she will not be ard during June to deliver my child and suggest that I can still change to another Gynae and will recommend some other if I wanted to. However, I still went on to seeing her as I find her really nice and was very comfortable seeing her even though she may not be the one delivering my child eventually.

Hi, I am also with Dr Claudine Tan which just gave birth too! Like some commented that she is very real and make you feel very comfortable with her. She will take the extra miles to explain to you on all the queries you have and make sure you feel secured. Very jovial experience.

The C section was smooth and I can get out of the bed the next day. Yet to see my wound but hubby says that its recovering very well.

We see a couple of gynae and find her the most assuring so decided to have her as our gynae in the end.

Most important, be happy with the gynae you choose.

Back