Dr Adrian Woodworth (sengkang)

kat.chan

Hi, im new here, first time mummie as well.
Edd ard 10th Aug.
Jus went for my first Gynae visit on 27/1.
Visited Dr Adrian at Sengkang Mrt.
My two friends recommended him, a neighbour visiting him as well.

His Evening clinic starts 5.30pm.
Patients was waiting for queue# As early as 4pm. He happens to reach clinic early on that day. I was the 5th one in the queue.
Almost every patient consultation lasted not more then 5 minutes.

Did ultrascan, asked to go for oscar scan, and see him next month. Bill amt to $280.

If i were to take His package is $736+-
Not sure to continue with him or change a Gynae. As first time mum, im abit worried.
Esply when he is packed with patients.

Pls kindly share your views.
Thanks

He is my gynae for my first child cause his clinic at CCK near my house.
If you don't mind that he is the "chop chop " type , you can consider.
Cause he has a lot of patients and every consultation is very fast though sometimes i waited for 1 to 2 hrs to see him.
Sometime really no time to ask him question, so i always google about my
pregnancy questions.
I went back to Dr Adrain cause my husband feels that is clinic is near and he is very skilled and experienced.
This my second pregnancy Edd June 2017.
I took his package that is 688 exclude gst.
3th month blood test cost $80
detail scan 5th mth cost $494.
(SBI thomson card discount -$24.30)
Scan & blood test taken at Novena Medical Centre

Cause he has a lot of patients and every consultation is very fast though sometimes i waited for 1 to 2 hrs to see him.
pregnancy questions.
I went back to Dr Adrain cause my husband feels that is clinic is near and he is very skilled and experienced.

Dear Serine,

do you know how much is the delivery cost at TMC under Dr Adrian ?
do you normally visit Dr Adrian during evening or morning ?

Good day to all im newbie to this forum and
we are under Dr. Adrian at Sengkang Due date on June

delivery cost
1900 + GST (normal)
3000 + GST (CS)

As a first timer, we are very upset with his style...but that's him that's his style its
up to you if u can accept it or not...We don't know him also that's why we keep on reading
some of his reviews old and new one. He has so many Very Good Reviews.

He talk and work so fast...Very straight forward person
No question? No answer also.
You cannot expect special treatment from him.. And be thankful if you reach 5 mins per
appointment hahaha...

Expect this words from him every time you meet him

Baby heart beating, Baby arms, Baby legs
Baby OK
All OK
All can
Don't worry hahaha
After that then......done.... then get out of the room and talk to the staff at the counter hahaha

Funny thing also never explain the results of Blood test
and the detailed anomaly scan....just say all normal ( we are expecting to explain to us the result in detail but he just say ALL NORMAL ) hahha

So from his style, we need to read, research and study more resources about pregnancy (tnx for google and some forums like this) coz you cannot expect anything from him...its like all is template to him.

As a mother to be...help your self to know more about your pregnancy
download those important app like baby center to be your friendly online OB hahaha

I cannot say he is Highly recommended or not...It depends upon the couple, but for us after our detailed scan
and the baby is normal we are OK....we are waiting for the day for our baby to come...And we still
trust Dr. Adrian until the delivery day. So looking forward for that day. I hope by writing this can help you guys.

Last edited:
I went to see Dr Woodworth for my PCOS and yes each consultation is 3mins. we timed him before and really every patient is 3min. Thats his style, talk very fast, everything also chop chop. i m amazed how he can do scans/take blood all within 3 mins.

I prefer a doctor with TLC so yea. haha

I see Dr Adrian Woodworth at CCK clinic as well upon recommendation of a friend who has 2 kids delivered by him.
He is indeed very fast with his consultation. 2-3 mins done. 5 mins if you have any questions. Prepare your questions before you go in.
For those considering Dr Adrian Woodworth, I would suggest seeing him once to 'experiment' with his style before deciding.
I am fine with his style as I do not have to wait too long to see him despite the Q and it is only when things are turning out fine which allows him to do a fast diagnosis.

Last edited:
I see Dr Adrian Woodworth at CCK clinic as well upon recommendation of a friend who has 2 kids delivered by him.
He is indeed very fast with his consultation. 2-3 mins done. 5 mins if you have any questions. Prepare your questions before you go in.
For those considering Dr Adrian Woodworth, I would suggest seeing him once to 'experiment' with his style before deciding.
I am fine with his style as I do not have to wait too long to see him despite the Q and it is only when things are turning out fine which allows him to do a fast diagnosis.

How you manage to see him without waiting for long ? during day time ?

Good day to all im newbie to this forum and
we are under Dr. Adrian at Sengkang Due date on June

delivery cost
1900 + GST (normal)
3000 + GST (CS)

As a first timer, we are very upset with his style...but that's him that's his style its
up to you if u can accept it or not...We don't know him also that's why we keep on reading
some of his reviews old and new one. He has so many Very Good Reviews.

He talk and work so fast...Very straight forward person
No question? No answer also.
You cannot expect special treatment from him.. And be thankful if you reach 5 mins per
appointment hahaha...

Expect this words from him every time you meet him

Baby heart beating, Baby arms, Baby legs
Baby OK
All OK
All can
Don't worry hahaha
After that then......done.... then get out of the room and talk to the staff at the counter hahaha

Funny thing also never explain the results of Blood test
and the detailed anomaly scan....just say all normal ( we are expecting to explain to us the result in detail but he just say ALL NORMAL ) hahha

So from his style, we need to read, research and study more resources about pregnancy (tnx for google and some forums like this) coz you cannot expect anything from him...its like all is template to him.

As a mother to be...help your self to know more about your pregnancy
download those important app like baby center to be your friendly online OB hahaha

I cannot say he is Highly recommended or not...It depends upon the couple, but for us after our detailed scan
and the baby is normal we are OK....we are waiting for the day for our baby to come...And we still
trust Dr. Adrian until the delivery day. So looking forward for that day. I hope by writing this can help you guys.

Hi, do you know how much is dr adrian's package ? thanks.

How you manage to see him without waiting for long ? during day time ?
He usually reaches clinic about 10am. Registration starts at about 9am. I usually reach at 930am, take a number and go for my bfast. I could be number 12 so I can see him at about 1030am. I always see him in the mornings due to my work.

He usually reaches clinic about 10am. Registration starts at about 9am. I usually reach at 930am, take a number and go for my bfast. I could be number 12 so I can see him at about 1030am. I always see him in the mornings due to my work.
Can we call to take q number ?

pregnancy questions.

Hi, I am a first time mummy and my gynae is also dr Adrian woodsworth. Just wonder where do you give birth? Mount A or Thomson. I have went to the tour for both hospital but yet to decide. Trying to find out more before deciding.

Hi, I am a first time mummy and my gynae is also dr Adrian woodsworth. Just wonder where do you give birth? Mount A or Thomson. I have went to the tour for both hospital but yet to decide. Trying to find out more before deciding.

Cfmed with his nurse at counter
He delivers at TMC N Mt A
Pricing for both are almost the same
TMC are specially for deliveries.
Mt A are like a general hospital
Parking wise MT A easier to park

pregnancy questions.
Hi Serine,

i am new and first time mummy to be. went for check up last weekend at amk area. was thinking whether should change to dr Adrian.

Do you mind to tell more abt his package? How long is the waiting time for CCK clinic? Do you hv something more to share abt dr?

thanks.

Hi Emily,
I signed the package with Dr Adrain because his clinic was near for me . Convenience & travel distance is very important for me . Waiting time can range from 30mins - 2 hrs.

When I am down with flu , I will visit him as I feel that the medicine he give is more "safe" compare to GP & i only need to pay for the medication not consultation.

He is ok but when I was a first time mum , I find that he did not give me enough time to ask questions & clarify all the doubts in me. Many times, he is just too fast for me .
So it depends on your expectation.

Hi Serine, i would like to know the visitation for prenatal packages with Dr. adrian is until the last day of your deliver due? Do we need pay in shot fo the prenatal package 688 and deliver cost 1900 ?

My EDD is about mid May 2017.
Deliver at TMC.
Dr Adrian Woodworth didn't collect the delivery fee. I think it will be done at TMC.
He will give you a hospital admission letter.

I heard from my friend that patients under him get a free upgrade to 2 bedder from 4 bedder.

How accurate is this info? The staff told me it will be arranged by TMC subjected to availability.

pregnancy questions.
Hi Serine

I just went to random gynae and found dr adrian. Indeed he is very fast but i read there are so many good reviews about him.

Do you mind tell me abit more? The blood test at 3th mth is for checking down sydrome? The blood test n detailed scan will be at Novena at the same day?

Overall it is we will only have 1 blood test? =P needles phobia so i have to be prepared.
Thanks in advance !

Hi Serine

I just went to random gynae and found dr adrian. Indeed he is very fast but i read there are so many good reviews about him.

Do you mind tell me abit more? The blood test at 3th mth is for checking down sydrome? The blood test n detailed scan will be at Novena at the same day?

Overall it is we will only have 1 blood test? =P needles phobia so i have to be prepared.
Thanks in advance !
Hi jaces, I have delivered by Dr Adrian last year April. The blood test is for checking down syndrome at 3th month. Detail scan at 5th month. At novena square 2, there is a TMC scanning clinic there. From what I remember, I only did 1 blood test.

What I like about Dr Adrian is his delivery skill, I deliver via vigina discharge, I can walk in the hospital the next day and no need any pain killer

Hi jaces, I have delivered by Dr Adrian last year April. The blood test is for checking down syndrome at 3th month. Detail scan at 5th month. At novena square 2, there is a TMC scanning clinic there. From what I remember, I only did 1 blood test.

What I like about Dr Adrian is his delivery skill, I deliver via vigina discharge, I can walk in the hospital the next day and no need any pain killer

Hi wan ting . Thanks for your information. Are you having ur baby no. 2 now?

Can i check with you the blood test needles it is very thin kind too?

Anyway $1900+ is by normal delivery. But i forgot to ask about the room type. Do u rmb it is for 4 or 2 bed? If want single bedder ... u know roughly how much ?

U delivered at TMC or MA?

Hi wan ting . Thanks for your information. Are you having ur baby no. 2 now?

Can i check with you the blood test needles it is very thin kind too?

Anyway $1900+ is by normal delivery. But i forgot to ask about the room type. Do u rmb it is for 4 or 2 bed? If want single bedder ... u know roughly how much ?

U delivered at TMC or MA?
Hi jaces, I am not expecting now =) the needle I remember is quite thin. And need to draw 3 tubes.

Yes. 1900+ is for virginal delivery. I deliver at TMC, 1 bedded with hubby staying over. With epidural and baby is vacuum out. Total bill 9.2k, after medisave, cash 5.2k. 2 nights stay

Hi jaces, I am not expecting now =) the needle I remember is quite thin. And need to draw 3 tubes.

Yes. 1900+ is for virginal delivery. I deliver at TMC, 1 bedded with hubby staying over. With epidural and baby is vacuum out. Total bill 9.2k, after medisave, cash 5.2k. 2 nights stay

Thanks for the information. The 1900+ virginal delivery include the stay already?

Baby is vacuum out if not enough energy to push? Thanks for ur reply ! :)

Planning no. 2 now ? =D

Thanks for the information. The 1900+ virginal delivery include the stay already?

Baby is vacuum out if not enough energy to push? Thanks for ur reply ! :)

Planning no. 2 now ? =D
Hi. The 1900+ is doctor fee only. Hospital stay, delivery ward cost separately.

Because I am under epidural, no feeling to push, and not enough strength, so doctor have to help me. Once he use vacuum, 1 push baby is out.

Haha. Yup. Now trying got #2, since my boy just turn 1.

Delivered on 12 May by natural with epidural and laughing gas.
Gynae: Dr Adrian Woodworth
Stayed in 2 bedder (4 bedder free upgrade to 2 bedder) Privilege of Dr Adrian Woodworth patient (subjected to availability)
There are 3 bills:
1) Mother
2) Hospital
3) Child

*Check in only after 11pm so that you do not incur an extra day stay. For example if you check in 10pm on Thursday , you will be charged a day stay on Thursday.
*You do not have to bring anything for baby. All is provided and charged under the bill
*I use cordlife hospital bag checklist for packing.
I found the following unnnecessary:
1) Toiletries (I didn't shower, toothbrush and toothpaste are provided)
2) Night gown/ pajamas (Just wear the hospital one, save yourself the hassle to wash stains)
3) Breast pump. (I didn't have much breastmilk during my stay. I only latch on when the baby is brought to me for feeding)

Delivered on 12 May by natural with epidural and laughing gas.
Gynae: Dr Adrian Woodworth
Stayed in 2 bedder (4 bedder free upgrade to 2 bedder) Privilege of Dr Adrian Woodworth patient (subjected to availability)
There are 3 bills:
1) Mother
2) Hospital
3) Child

*Check in only after 11pm so that you do not incur an extra day stay. For example if you check in 10pm on Thursday , you will be charged a day stay on Thursday.
*You do not have to bring anything for baby. All is provided and charged under the bill
*I use cordlife hospital bag checklist for packing.
I found the following unnnecessary:
1) Toiletries (I didn't shower, toothbrush and toothpaste are provided)
2) Night gown/ pajamas (Just wear the hospital one, save yourself the hassle to wash stains)
3) Breast pump. (I didn't have much breastmilk during my stay. I only latch on when the baby is brought to me for feeding)

Hi... i would like to know what is the cost of 1 to 3 as my due date is in sep 2017.. thanks

This is my second c-sect , my edd is 09 and I hope to be is 11. Is there any chance that I can delay? As I asked doctor, he said probably wouldn't make it. I really wanted the date. Anyone exp before?

Hi, I have my right Fallopian tube removed and miscarriage in March 2017. Trying to conceive now but TCM said I need to see gynae to check which side I am ovulating. Is Dr Adrian able to check this? If yes, do u know his charges for that?

Hi... i would like to know what is the cost of 1 to 3 as my due date is in sep 2017.. thanks

Please note that mine is normal delivery with epidural and I stayed an extra day (personal choice)
Check in: 11 May 2017, 1130pm
Check out: 15 May 2017
3 days of stay

Child bill: ~$2770
Mother bill: ~$7100 (include hospital charges)

Bills are itemised.

Anyone know why today Dr Adrian not at Sengkang outlet even though it's tues?
Went ard 7:15pm and no one there (his side of the clinic)

Hi.
I was charged another 2.4k to book Dr Adrian but I am not sure because the cost for natural birth is $1.9k + gst.

We see Dr Adrian at CCK and their service staffs sucks big time. All time rude and as if we owed them a living.

Hi.
I was charged another 2.4k to book Dr Adrian but I am not sure because the cost for natural birth is $1.9k + gst.

We see Dr Adrian at CCK and their service staffs sucks big time. All time rude and as if we owed them a living.
I just given birth in jun by Dr Adrian. The staffs at sengkang r gd. And they r more organised as compared to cck outlet.

I just given birth in jun by Dr Adrian. The staffs at sengkang r gd. And they r more organised as compared to cck outlet.

Yes I heard from another patient during our visit at cck. Also gave good comments to the staffs at Sengkang.

Pretty unjust that his employees in cck does not have the professionalism in service line.

Super unfriendly and gives a we owed them a living attitude

Yes I heard from another patient during our visit at cck. Also gave good comments to the staffs at Sengkang.

Pretty unjust that his employees in cck does not have the professionalism in service line.

Yes men. I went once, will never want to visit cck again. They r v unorganized. I waited for 2hrs. This only happens at sengkang if there r alot of patients. Sengkang staff really efficient. Thumbs up. I called cck once to check on some medication when sengkang outlet is closed for the day. Their reply is very rude, they told me cck n sk work differently since i m a patient of SK, I should call SK. Lol.. I tot they r all under Thomson medical. We r all given the same medication. They r not helpful at all. I went to doc wong clinic when Dr Adrian is away, his staff r also very rude. If I were to give birth again, I will definitely go back to Dr Adrian ~ sk outlet.

Yes men. I went once, will never want to visit cck again. They r v unorganized. I waited for 2hrs. This only happens at sengkang if there r alot of patients. Sengkang staff really efficient. Thumbs up. I called cck once to check on some medication when sengkang outlet is closed for the day. Their reply is very rude, they told me cck n sk work differently since i m a patient of SK, I should call SK. Lol.. I tot they r all under Thomson medical. We r all given the same medication. They r not helpful at all. I went to doc wong clinic when Dr Adrian is away, his staff r also very rude. If I were to give birth again, I will definitely go back to Dr Adrian ~ sk outlet.

We are staying in cck so SK is pretty far from us.
Unfortunate

Hi mummies, I delivered my baby at TMC end of may with dr Adrian on a Sunday ...
Just to share roughly how much i spent :
Normal del w epi & lig 4 bedded $2329
3Accommodation $418
Daily treatment fee $300
Medicine $172
Medical supplies $429
Total Hospital charge $4023
Adrian Doctor fee $3531
( induce , natural , ligation )
Doctors Lim fee $776( epidural)
Doctor Chong $ 385 ( ligation )
Total doctor fee:$ 4692
Grand total : $8616
Medisave deduction:- $3300
Baby package $1190
Doctor fee $540
Medisave deduction $900
Total I paid arround Cash : $5016+ $823

The medical fee has risen so much compared to my first born

Last edited:
Hi Serine

Thanks in advance !

The detail scan was taken in Novena medical centre , blood test was taken by a nurse , i didn't experience any pain as she was very skillful. The cost for 3 & 5 th month scan was around $500 which I find rather expensive as my friend only spent $200.

Last edited:
Hi mummies, I delivered my baby at TMC end of may with dr Adrian on a Sunday ...
Just to share roughly how much i spent :
Normal del w epi & lig 4 bedded $2329
3Accommodation $418
Daily treatment fee $300
Medicine $172
Medical supplies $429
Total Hospital charge $4023
Adrian Doctor fee $3531
( induce , natural , ligation )
Doctors Lim fee $776( epidural)
Doctor Chong $ 385 ( ligation )
Total doctor fee:$ 4692
Grand total : $8616
Medisave deduction:- $3300
Baby package $1190
Doctor fee $540
Medisave deduction $900
Total I paid arround Cash : $5016+ $823

The medical fee has risen so much compared to my first born

Hi thanks for the useful information! Just curious, did you manage to get a free upgrade from 4-bedder to 2-bedder?

Hi advise.. I want to check Dr Adrian is pro natural VD or pro c-sec? I heard that he goes for c-sec frequently. We prefer to go for VD and we are a little worry about the comments him about c-sec..

Hi advise.. I want to check Dr Adrian is pro natural VD or pro c-sec? I heard that he goes for c-sec frequently. We prefer to go for VD and we are a little worry about the comments him about c-sec..

Hi. I think i m going for natural too. My friend delivered hers by adrian by natural too.

I was delivered by dr adrian end may. He is chop chop really so if u want a very detailed gynae, he's not. However my hb and I actually prefers gynae of less words. Just tell us that everything is ok to assure us is gd enough :) so it really depends on ur comfort level .

I was delivered via normal delivery too (not c sect) and I was really pleased with mount a Nurses and him helping me to deliver. They really give their best to help deliver my baby and was really encouraging throughout . I was about to give up and asked for vacuum however with the team helping me push down the baby and dr adrian standing by to pull the bb out , I am thankful I didn't have to spend more if I were to use vacuum.

His stitching was good too . Though I felt pain the day after giving birth, generally I was feeling ok the 2nd day . In fact I could walk on the first day already.

I would likely go to him again for the next delivery.

Smooth delivery to all mommies out there :)

Back