Dorra Slimming Centre (Woodlands Civic)

heeheesan

I went for a trial session after FM93.3 mentioned a FOC promotion of 90mins consultation and treatment. SMS and they responded very quickly and the way they talked was friendly and comfortable.

When i reached there, everything is still fine, was told to go into a room and they record my data, details and went through a lengthy consultation and finally, I asked them about the cost per session of 90mins and they quoted me the range from 350 and above for 1 session. Upon hearing that, I knew that it was beyond my budget so I directly told them it is ok, i will not waste each other time as I will not be signing up. Things turned sour, when I wanted to leave, they stopped and forbid me and she said she need to ask her manager to step in. I waited and after a while, a young lady came into the room and using a kind of threatening attitude,"I heard she said you want to leave", I explained to her that since I knew that I won't be signing up, forget about the 30mins FOC treatment then. But she insisted that I signed on the card and said no matter whether I want to go for the treatment or not, I need to stay for 90 mins. At that point of time, I felt that I was being trapped and stuck, this is the first time in my life. The door was there but they kept using the signature point to hold me and lead me into their treatment area, refused to let me leave unless i stay for entire 90 mins. The consultation had taken 60mins, i was left with 30 mins. I called my sister and she asked me to request for the card to read the terms and conditions, then i found out that the card is only asking about my personal data and etc, there is nothing to mention that i need to stay for 90mins if i refused to take the FOC treatment. So i told them i need to leave and finally they got no choice but to let me go.

I felt that I was so dumb to allow them to do this to me, I was actually shock when they said I had signed and need to stay for 90 mins. They take me as a fool when i come to think of it.

Just to share, please do not repeat my mistake.

I was about to take up the offer too... After fixed the appt date with them, I somehow think tat I should go online & search for more review on them... And ah haa... I saw a lot of ppl actually had the same experience as u, some are worse of coz as their credit card was held by the staff once they handed to them... So scary! So I didn't turn up on my appt date, the ctr called me & I said I didn't want the free treatment anymore, juz cancelled it, but next day the call Ctr lady still called me again & ask why la, blah blah blah... Luckily I never go... No free lunch in this world lo ~

Hi,

My wife got bad experience with london weight so this Dorra is I help her book the appointment.

I brought my wife two weeks ago to there for FOC treatment and they ask my wife a lot of questions

later they found out my wife got eczema then she say cannot do treatment

before I drove my wife there I ask them a lot of questions like any hidden cost, what kind of treatment, what they use in the end

they trouble us to get down and wasted my wife time to filled up the form. I don't think Dorra will be a good place to slim down

even if they provide FOC treatment

Hi all,

Feel bad to hear the bad experience you all encountered. Why we want to slim down is to get a healthy body and regain beauty. A lot of unethical merchants nowadays use our weakness to exploit. It happened not only for slimming but also facial treatment as well.

Finally, i found my solution of effective weight management. All i did is followed the program diligently and do some exercise at home without going to slimming centre.

Back