Discount Codes for US stores

sperzz, I believe there is no code for 12%. You just need to spend a certain amount (USD$200 IIRC) and it will be auto applied.

Hi

just saw an old vpost mailer but only up to tmr (15 oct) - first existing 1000 cust

105ERYR - 15% off (min $40) - vpost usa

105ERZP - 15% off (no min) - vpost europe/japan

for first new 1000 cust

105ERXG - S$25 off

Can anyone advise if it is really necessary to put your VP no beside your name?

If you indicate VP number in your address, is that sufficient and safe?

Thanks.

I think the book people GHOST15 expired on 15 Oct. (Can anyone confirm?)

Anyway, here's one for <u><font color="119911">The book people.</font></u>

Save 10% on £30 minimum spend <font color="ff0000">PP002</font>. Checked just now.... <font color="ff0000">WORKING</font>.

I bought like crazy already last night using the GHOST15. Too much excitement and no money already.
happy.gif

<font size="+2"><font color="0000ff">Singpost/wongelaine77</font></font>

Sorry I have to post here because after trying to reply to you 3x and got this message " Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently", I gave up.

I was able to use the code. I have no idea how come it didn't work in your case. Maybe you need to use caps for PP?... Alternatively cut and paste this... PP002.

Hi SuiS,

Can I ask u the total amount in the next page will reflect the discount is it or after your key in your credit card and place your order than they will show you the discount . Sorry that my email had issued. Thanks for your help and advice

Hi <font color="0000ff">Singpost</font>,

I'll try to describe as clearly as possible.

In the page after checkout, the bottom left corner, under "My order" column, will show the original price.

The top right hand corner, under "Order totals" will show the discounts.

Hi,

Anyone know what is the current 30% Old Navy code? I remember seeing it was 30% until 21/10 but somehow when I try to place order now, only 25% code is available on the website! Should have taken down the code earlier...
sad.gif

Can anyone help?

hi
can anyone advise me? i tried to buy from katespade.com but my transaction is always unsuccessful. do i hv 2 buy from concierge service? i hv used both vpost and bdl address using SG CC.

Drugstore 20% OFF with promo code WELCOME20 for a limited time.

Children's Place 20% off thru 15/11. Code: M3C2010

I have two 20% and one 30% GAP discount if anyone wants.

<font color="ff0000">IHERB code: HIN619. Save $5 on your first order. </font>

Kolhs
SPEND20SAVE

**OFFER VALID IN STORE &amp; ONLINE. If customer spends $100 or more (pre tax), offer is valid for 20% off. Offer is nontransferable and must be presented at time of in-store purchase or Promo Code must be entered at Kohls.com to receive discount. Offer good on all sale-, regular- and clearance-priced merchandise. Dollar-off discounts applied prior to percent-off total purchase discounts. Offer not valid for price adjustments on prior purchases, Gift Card purchases, payment on a Kohl's Charge account or in conjunction with any percent-off discounts, including the Senior Citizen discount. Offer also not valid on the purchase of Kohl's Cares® cause merchandise or other charitable items. Excludes sales tax and shipping. Only one coupon per customer. See store for details.

Back