Discount Codes for US stores

I am hoping someone can anwser this question: Does COACH accept international credit card? Thanks in adavance!

Hi,

Anyone has amazon discount code?

Also, anyone tried ordering from walmart before? Understand they don't ship internationally and vpost exclude walmart from their "Buy for me" service.. sigh..

www.iherb.com

referral code APE557
save $5 on your first order.

flat shipping rate of only USD4 for direct delivery to you, for USD 60-80 and below 3lbs. reliable so far, though no tracking number

hi mummies,
which bank has better USD exchange rates? thanks

bbee,
any expiry for iherb code? thanks
happy.gif

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is a single 20% promotional link for drugstore + beauty.com? To my knowledge, there are 2 different links and they cannot be stacked in a single order.

nope. beauty.com has fewer 20% off promo than drugstore.com. the current 20% for drugstore.com does not apply to beauty.com items in the same cart.

hi, saw that there is a drugstore link on 20% discount. i tried it and the 20% does not reflect upon checkout? do we need to key in the discount code? if so, can someone advise the code? tks

Hi Breezie

From wat i can see, when u click on the link and claim it, another window for the drugstore website will pop out and that will show the reduced price...ur original window will still reflect the old px..just close that original window and continue with the new window...hope that doesnt confuse u

Olwen,

Thanks for your reply. I saw some sprees having 20% for both sites. I just wondered if there is a code that works for both sites.

hi tsukushi: u r most welcome. yes, i saw thsoe sprees too. but they will order in 2 separate batches to use both codes. think mummy Tuffy has both codes, she's doing tt.

breezie: sorry, didn't reply ur email. think vinnie has explained it quite well.

AE Discount code:

20%: 63125133 or 16745052 OR

15%: 34198641

** Should be stackable with the 30% disc off clearance...worth trying!

anyone have extra crocs 20% discount code to share, please pm me,...i have used up my email to register. Thanks in advance

<font face="bookman old style">BBW 20% discount code with free shipping.
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">SEPTHX</font> or <font color="0000ff">S102549</font>
</font>

Back