Discount Codes for US stores

Toh, i have but was at home.. PM me.. I email u tonight.. I am nt using it..
happy.gif

I have $10 off VPOST shipping code to give away too.. pls PM me

Get Free d. shipping to 1 USA location for ON/ Gap/ BR with code Free150 for orders >USD150, valid till US time 28Feb09

Discount code on www.babymallonline.com

Enter Coupon Code: <font color="ff6000">spring</font>
at checkout and save 20%!

**Coupon and sale prices expire at 11:59 pm on March 5th 2009 and coupon is valid for the sale price of all products. Discount does not apply to shipping charges.

Benefit cosmetics

Discount code : HOTCORAL
for 20% discount.

The promotional code for HOTCORAL cannot be used with any other promotional code (e.g. free shipping code WORLD115).

Code expires on 19 Mar 2009.

Any one know how to re-use the iherb discount coupon? Last time only use different email now cant.

Anyone can advise?

botakmum

The old navy code cannot be share as it send via e-mail if u sign up their e-mail noticification and the code is tag to the user e-mail addy.

babyapples,

Ya now cant liao even using new email... now their shipping only $2 so tot of buying some supplement after stop buying for few mths.

GAP/ON 30% discount codes

Seems like many people have received the online promotion code. I got their email too but it says not valid for online!
sad.gif
Wonder how GAP/ON select those who can get the online code?

For the 30% off GAP/ON code. Both the printable and online code are the same. You can try to see if it works online. Let me know if it works!

Dinomum/prettycloud

It says in the fine print that the offer is not valid online. So u mean can actually work??

tsukushi, there are 2 different emails promotion. One can be used online (stated clearly) and the code for instore and online use is the same. The other email promotion says can only be used instore (also stated in fine print). You received the 2nd email promotion. What I am suggesting is that you try to see if the code works online. Just do a dummy order. You should be able to find out this way. It will be good if you can share with us if it works. I have 2 other codes that are only good for instore use.

dino_mum (gerlynnlim): the last time they had this promo, I confirmed that the 2nd email shared by a friend cannot be used online. We need to have the first email from ON/ gap with the 1-time use only online code

Hi All

Anyone with extra Gap/ON 30% discount code to share?

I'm organising a spree but just realised that the discount code I have is not valid online
sad.gif

Please PM me if you have extra discount code to share. Thanks
happy.gif

Old navy 30% OFF,
try this; D1768HCWGXM6

I've tried, it can be used with my online account.

Take 30% Off Your Purchase! Some exclusions apply, see legal for details.

Offer valid March 12, 2009 at 12:01 am ET through March 15, 2009 at 11:59 pm PT at Gap, Gap Outlet, Banana Republic, Banana Republic Factory Store, Old Navy stores in the U.S. only (including Puerto Rico) and online (excluding Piperlime). 30% discount cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Discount applies only to Eligible Purchases which are merchandise only, not gift cards, merchandise purchased with a gift card, packaging, applicable taxes, shipping and handling, or telephone orders placed to stores or customer service 1-800/888 numbers. Not valid on Gap (Product) RED TM, Junk Food TM, Converse®, Havaianas®, Medela®, CharmIt!®, and Robeez®. Offer not valid at piperlime.com. Not valid for cash or cash equivalent. Gap Inc. will donate an amount equal to 5% of Eligible Purchases to the non-profit partner designated or, if no non-profit partner has been designated, such donation will be divided among Gap Inc. approved non-profit partners in Gap Incs sole discretion. Gap Incs total donations to all US and Canada non-profit partners shall not exceed $1.5 million. Such donation does not entitle any offer recipient to claim a charitable contribution deduction. Merchandise cannot be put on hold at any time during offer period. Return of discounted merchandise will be for the price actually paid. Exchanges for different sizes are permitted; however, discount will not be applied to exchanges for different merchandise. Reproductions or photocopies of offer card will not be accepted. Not responsible for lost or stolen offer cards. Offer is not transferable or valid for resale. No price adjustments are allowed on previous purchases or on purchases made with this discount. © 2009 Gap Inc.

banana republic free shipping.. not sure if can use on other email addy..
happy.gif

PQR7WJ778R28
PQR7WJ76Y76N

aeropostale spring 2009 family and friends
30% off discount excludes clearance
promo code SPRING09
from 19.03.09 to 22.03.09

Back