Discount Codes for US stores

Hi, anyone has the discount code to share for the current Gap promotion? (30% off regular priced items and 15% off sale items).

Thanks heaps!

I think the GAP code is specific to the email address it was sent to. Therefore it can't be transferred. For domestic shipping, SHIP150.

Macy Discount on clearance:

Women's fashion clearance ships for 99 cents! promo code: 99CENTS

Expiry: 14 Jan 09

prettycloud - I've used your code. Many thanks
happy.gif

I noticed that some organisers have discount codes from gymboree - how does that come about? anyone knows?

kaye, I am on their mailing list leh. but they never send me the discount codes. I am not referring to the usual circle of friends discount code but those ad hoc ones (which I sometimes see on the forum).
happy.gif

mummies, I deleted the 10% discount email from ON.. anyone can share wif me? its a one-time usage code recently send by ON.. thanks in advance!

Oriental Trading Company

*Don't miss out! Order online by 11:59 p.m. CT, January 27, 2009, to get free standard shipping on your purchase of $49 or more, within the contiguous U.S. Shop any link in this email, or enter key code WC97703 during checkout

30% off Old Navy, Gap,
3 days offer

Code "SPRING"

T&C
*Offer valid January 23, 2009 at 12:00 am ET through January 25, 2009 at 11:59 pm ET online only in the US (including Puerto Rico). Not valid on Piperlime merchandise or at Old Navy, Gap or Banana Republic stores, or at Gap Outlet or Banana Republic Factory Stores. Not valid on Gap (PRODUCT) RED TM, Junk Food TM, Converse®, Robeez®, Medela®, Charm It!, or babyGap home merchandise (bedding, blankets, strollers, car seats, high chairs, diaper bags, toys, books, nursery dßcor, dishware, bath accessories, nursing accessories, bibs, and skincare). 30% discount offer applies to New Arrivals merchandise only. $150 qualifying amount applies to merchandise only excluding Giftcards, packaging, applicable taxes, and shipping & handling charges. Free ship offer valid only on standard shipping to your order's first ship to address anywhere in the U.S. only (including Puerto Rico). If you choose express or next day shipping options additional charges will apply. Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts including Gap Inc. employee discount. Offer is nontransferable and not valid for cash or cash equivalent. No adjustments on previous purchases. Offer subject to change without notice.

k@ye,
I just "scolded" FMNK by email to complain that they always jack up the prices just before these discounts. hopefully they will stop doing that next time.
happy.gif

Who wants Drugstore 20% discount STOREWIDE email? Please PM me so that I can email it to you. You can try to see if it works.

Promotion ends 13 Feb 11.59pm US time.

I have forwarded to 2 mummies and the email to 20% drugstore storewide discount WORKS.

let me know if you need it, I'll email over to you.

There's no code to key in, you just need to click on the SHOP NOW, in the email.

<font color="0000ff">Latest 20% off code for BABYMALL.COM</font>
Received through their email newsletter.

Enter Coupon Code: lullabye
at checkout and save 20%!

**Coupon and sale prices expire at 11:59 pm on February 19th 2009 and coupon is valid for the sale price of all products. Discount does not apply to shipping charges.

<font color="119911">botakmum - can kindly email me the 20% off info for drugstore. MIA
happy.gif
.</font>

Hi prettycloud, I can't email you because I don't have your email addy. This promotion is only valid when you click on the email.

I'm going out nw and the promotion will expire in the next 15 mins. Please contact Tuffy, she has the email.

Thanks.

Back