Dessert Table services, any recommendation?

NatalieEng

I want to engage someone good, reliable and honest to do up my child's birthday celebration dessert table. Money is not an issue as I believe the price explains the quality as well. Engaged someone cheap before but not good service.

Also my cousin is giving birth. Need confinement lady and dessert table. Any recommendation for baby shower also?

Thank you!!! :)

Mums like us definitely want to prepare the best for our kids. Thanks so much

Hi mum!

Yes there is! Search for Savenly on Facebook, Instagram and Carousell. My friends have recommended them to me and my side, we have tried before. They are good! They do for dessert table and they are able to customise according to your kids' theme and requirements. The good thing is that they give you the flexibility to choose your own desserts and also if you want to order elsewhere, they allow it too! They will still style for you. Very generous and understanding young entrepreneurs! Do give them your support! They can also do for baby shower so you and your cousin and find them :)

They also can prepare baby or kids' favours for you where they can do photo-card printing for your events. You can print your baby photos on the card and customise it! It was super cute and we all love it. People love it and they wont throw it awayy unlike normal gifts like cups and all. You may wanna consider!

And also, for confinement lady I recommend KAL Consultancy Pte. Ltd. They provide experienced confinement ladies for you.
What I recommend for you is to go through an agency as we know, we can't possibly save every cent. My colleague got caught for hiring confinement lady & nanny without work permit. How dangerous was that! So what I recommend is to go through this agency.
I have contacts for you, do not hesitate to call them! We are all experienced people so lets do things safely :) Get caught and we have to pay more so do consider that! Just caring for you mum :)

Give me a moment! Let me get the contacts for you:

Savenly:
91878521/ 81826057
[email protected]

KAL Consultancy Pte. Ltd.
Andy HP: 98586801
Office: 62854668
Fax: 62854667
[email protected]

All the best to you mum! :) As people bless me, I have to bless and share with others as well!

Take care!

Attachments

• SavenlyPoster.jpg
    SavenlyPoster.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 241
  • 10384130_778683992165275_8100790575386819576_n.jpg
    10384130_778683992165275_8100790575386819576_n.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 209
Dear Natalie,

My friends and I have just started a dessert table business call Petite Desserts. Our rate is reasonable and we will try to suit your budget.
Our homemade food are made of premium ingredients and 100% NO preservatives.

You may check our facebook page www.facebook.com/petitedesserts.sg for details or email us at [email protected]. Thanks!!

Below are some of our works:
Baby Girl.jpg
Teddy Bear.jpg
Robot Theme.jpg

Back