Dec 2018 Mummies

Just tested positive using Clearblue kit this morning :). Have been using cheapo paper strips past few days and slowly saw the line became clearer, and wanted to confirm).

First time mummy, feeling nervous and thankful as this is as a result of my first SO IUI. EDD based an app I downloaded today is Mid Dec 2018. Have you all booked an appointment with gynae already, and who will you all be seeing?

Just tested positive using Clearblue kit this morning :). Have been using cheapo paper strips past few days and slowly saw the line became clearer, and wanted to confirm).

First time mummy, feeling nervous and thankful as this is as a result of my first SO IUI. EDD based an app I downloaded today is Mid Dec 2018. Have you all booked an appointment with gynae already, and who will you all be seeing?

Congrats babe!! Based on app mine is 6 Dec but might change depending on the conceive date. Gynae will tell you! Yes i’ve made an appt to see my gynae at around week 8.. im seeing dr benjamin tham at tcm.. how about you?

Congrats babe!! Based on app mine is 6 Dec but might change depending on the conceive date. Gynae will tell you! Yes i’ve made an appt to see my gynae at around week 8.. im seeing dr benjamin tham at tcm.. how about you?

Haven't decided! I am interested in water birth, and have reached out to both NUH and TMC for appointment in Apr 2018. I am currently at KKH and scheduled for follow up betaHCG blood test from my SO IUI, so I might ask the staff if I can arrange an appointment in Apr 2018 to see a KKH gynae if NUH/TMC appointment is full :).

I've heard alot of good things about Dr Tham! Was he your gynae for #1? Any pregnancy symptoms for you so far?

Haven't decided! I am interested in water birth, and have reached out to both NUH and TMC for appointment in Apr 2018. I am currently at KKH and scheduled for follow up betaHCG blood test from my SO IUI, so I might ask the staff if I can arrange an appointment in Apr 2018 to see a KKH gynae if NUH/TMC appointment is full :).

I've heard alot of good things about Dr Tham! Was he your gynae for #1? Any pregnancy symptoms for you so far?

Yep he was my gynae for my #1 too.. i really like him! Haha.. gynae with a sense of humor.. im experiencing sore boobs, on/off mild cramps, hunger pangs (like seriously), fatigue.. you?

My last 2 pregnancy (2nd one mc at 8 weeks) i had ‘ALL DAY’ morning sickness from 6 weeks.. and finger crossed hope i dont get it this time round! However as long as little bean is good and planted properly im ok to suffer another morning sickness though. :)

Hi summerstaz, you are really quick! I just Tested positive yesterday. Don’t know my edd yet but it should be in december. 2nd bb for me. You?

Hi purpless! Same! It’s second baby for me too! I noted the sore boobs which were unusual for me, That’s why I tested it earlier this time. Maybe my baby will end up as Nov baby, coz my first one was delivered at 39 weeks.

Hi purpless! Same! It’s second baby for me too! I noted the sore boobs which were unusual for me, That’s why I tested it earlier this time. Maybe my baby will end up as Nov baby, coz my first one was delivered at 39 weeks.

My 1st was delivered at 40 weeks by induce! Haha.. i heard my gynae always go on long holiday in December period.. so pray hard he is able to deliver my baby! Which gynae are you seeing?

Hi, just found out I'm pregnant. Haven't seen the gynea but clear blue test kit says I'm 3plus week. No idea how to check as I've no menses since I've been breastfeeding my 2 girls. This is going to be my 3rd kid.

Hello!! I tested positive last week. Based on LMP, my EDD is 30 November but based on day of conceive it’s 4 December. This would be my 2nd child. Do we have a dec whatsapp/Facebook group ?

Hi all mummies, just checking if there is a FB page created for dec 2018 babies... I just took my third test kit yesterday n im positive! It’s gonna be #2 for me... was hoping I can get some feedback of doctors in Thomson. During #1 I took a non-resident doc. Trying to go a different route this time. Let me know if there is a fb page! Would love to join!

Hello all! I just went to polyclinic to confirm my pregnancy earlier. This is my first time and I'm a bit lost in choosing Gynae. Anyone had experience with Mount Elizabeth Hospital? Heard that hospital could be a choice too. Thanks!

My 1st was delivered at 40 weeks by induce! Haha.. i heard my gynae always go on long holiday in December period.. so pray hard he is able to deliver my baby! Which gynae are you seeing?

Same gynae as you! He’s really popular!! I also searched him from the internet for my #1. Oh ya.. they tend to go on leave in Dec, keeping fingers crossed! How old is your number 1?

Hi, just found out I'm pregnant. Haven't seen the gynea but clear blue test kit says I'm 3plus week. No idea how to check as I've no menses since I've been breastfeeding my 2 girls. This is going to be my 3rd kid.

Wah! Maybe you need to go gynae to check?

Hi, tested positive last Thursday, very excited and happy, would be my number 4, edd 1 December.

Wishing all a smooth and happy pregnancy.

Same gynae as you! He’s really popular!! I also searched him from the internet for my #1. Oh ya.. they tend to go on leave in Dec, keeping fingers crossed! How old is your number 1?

Ah same?! When is your next appt?! Maybe can bump into you! Heehee.. for me is my friend introduced to me! My number 1 is 32 months already! You?

Hi there! Is it alright to still continue bf the baby? Cos i’m currently still bf my no.1

Ah same?! When is your next appt?! Maybe can bump into you! Heehee.. for me is my friend introduced to me! My number 1 is 32 months already! You?

My number 1 is 21 months. Yeah, next appointment is on Mon 23, which I intend to change to Sat after that though the nurse said subjected to availability. Might bump into you in future if you are taking Sat slots too.

Hi everyone, I just tested positive this morning but I have a blood test on Friday to confirm because mine is under IVF. Calculating by the dates, should be Dec baby.

My number 1 is 21 months. Yeah, next appointment is on Mon 23, which I intend to change to Sat after that though the nurse said subjected to availability. Might bump into you in future if you are taking Sat slots too.

Definitely sat slots! Dont wanna waste leave! Haha.. wanted to go sat for 1st visit but wasnt allowed!

Hi ladies, I tested positive for pregnancy test kit a few days ago... Unplanned pregnancy. Has Anyone set up a WhatsApp group chat? Would love to join. Haven decided on my Gynae... thinking of Dr Adrian Tan from TMC..

Hi ladies, i tested positive for pregnancy via IVF on monday and this is my first baby. would love to join the whatsapp gp if possible.

Hi ladies, I tested positive for pregnancy test kit a few days ago... Unplanned pregnancy. Has Anyone set up a WhatsApp group chat? Would love to join. Haven decided on my Gynae... thinking of Dr Adrian Tan from TMC..
I’m going to see him on 20th April :)
1st pregnancy :)

Hi all,

I just tested positive today after a successful ivf. :)
Wonder if i can also join the whatsapp group?
I will PM summerstaz.

hi can add me into the whatsapp grp chat? I tested positive result today and went to see a dr and he confirmed my pregnancy .

Hi all!
I was tested positive a few days ago using a home kit. Since then, we have been getting excited as this will be our first child
We're abit at lost though, no knowing what to do. Should we go to polyclinic for a blood test or straight away to gynae? I'm currently at Week 4.

Hi all!
I was tested positive a few days ago using a home kit. Since then, we have been getting excited as this will be our first child
We're abit at lost though, no knowing what to do. Should we go to polyclinic for a blood test or straight away to gynae? I'm currently at Week 4.

I asked this question before and was told that polyclinic only offered urine test not blood test. Mummies go polyclinic to get subsidised rates at public hospital. If you are not going for the subsidised rates, you can see gynae directly. Kindly note that not all gynae will see you at 4th or 5th weeks. Some gynae will only see you from 7th week onward.

Hi! Congrats to all the mummies here! I just got tested positive over the weekend. First time, so very noob about everything.

Is anyone taking prenatal supplements yet? Do gynaes give similar supplements as those store bought?

I was probably pregnant when I sat on the MBS carnival rides quite worried if there would be implications.. hoping to get a call from PEH to set up an appt today!

Hi! Congrats to all the mummies here! I just got tested positive over the weekend. First time, so very noob about everything.

Is anyone taking prenatal supplements yet? Do gynaes give similar supplements as those store bought?

I was probably pregnant when I sat on the MBS carnival rides quite worried if there would be implications.. hoping to get a call from PEH to set up an appt today!

I'm taking folic acid daily now as dispensed by KKH.
Will be seeing the gynae to check if the other supplements I have been taking before getting pregnant can continue to take. KKH supplements are so much cheaper and of pharmaceutical quality, as compared to off the shelf supplements that are sold in Guardian/Watsons.

Hope you get an appointment soon with PEH! Who are you seeing at PEH?

hello all! 1st time mummy here! just tested postive with a home kit on sunday and redid another on yesterday. this morning just visited the polyclinic to confirm it again. have not seen any gynae. appointment to go kkh will be on 24th. not too sure the EDD but guessing it might be in December or possibly late november. couldnt count back as i dont rmbr when my last menses came. my period has been irregular my whole life so i gave up tracking. very excited to be here and excited with what is to come but yet filled with so much fear of the uncertainties~ hope to get to know u all and share experiences! :)

I'm taking folic acid daily now as dispensed by KKH.
Will be seeing the gynae to check if the other supplements I have been taking before getting pregnant can continue to take. KKH supplements are so much cheaper and of pharmaceutical quality, as compared to off the shelf supplements that are sold in Guardian/Watsons.

Hope you get an appointment soon with PEH! Who are you seeing at PEH?
Thanks for the info! Did u get the folic acid from KKH because your gynae is there? Or can anyone go there to buy?

I'm hoping to see Dr Natalie Chua at PEH.

Thanks for the info! Did u get the folic acid from KKH because your gynae is there? Or can anyone go there to buy?

I'm hoping to see Dr Natalie Chua at PEH.

You can go over to KKH pharmacy and buy the folic acid... There is no need for prescription. Just cost a few dollars for 20/30 tablets
its the generic one so its cheaper alot than branded ones u see in watsons etc.

However those in watsons usually comes with other vitamins all compounded into one tab. So depends on what you really want..
Just make sure that the dosage of folic acid is what you need when you buy those branded ones.

Congrats on your bfp :)

Last edited:
  1. hi mommies out there.. :)

With warm welcome,

with experience 9 years in massage therapist field.
    Able to manage and arrange moms and babies just come back from hospital to make your body relief from pain.

i provides treatment for mom..

Massage for Mom To Be (Pregnant 20 above) $ 60

Postnatal Massage
    $80 per sessions

Postnatal Package
    5 session - $350
    7 Session - $470
    10 session - $630

Massage with Lemongrass Oil or Olive Oil make you much more comfort and feel better after get birth.

*FREE BINDER - BENGKONG
    *FREE HERBAL BATH

Engorgement Breast Treatment $70

Baby Massage $20 per session
    Scrub Body $ 30

For further inquiries or booking slots
    kindly please Whatsapp me -->>81855395 Mdm Zee ;)
    81855395 Mdm Zee;)

Attached Files:

• a" style="margin: 0px; padding: 10px 10px 0px; overflow: hidden; zoom: 1; background: url("styles/default/xenforo/gradients/category-23px-light.png") center top repeat-x rgb(254, 246, 246); border-radius: 5px;">
    Today at 3:15 AM

(You must log in or sign up to reply here.)

lg.php

Forums>Motherhood, Pregnancies And Babies>

Search
Forum software by XenForo™

Focus Retriever
Shares
twitter-white-60.png

You can go over to KKH pharmacy and buy the folic acid... There is no need for prescription. Just cost a few dollars for 20/30 tablets
its the generic one so its cheaper alot than branded ones u see in watsons etc.

However those in watsons usually comes with other vitamins all compounded into one tab. So depends on what you really want..
Just make sure that the dosage of folic acid is what you need when you buy those branded ones.

Congrats on your bfp :)
Thanks a lot!

Back